Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?

Discus and support Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since these last few skip ahead updates the dashboard and guide (specifically when playing games) has been performing much worse than normal. Just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Flint__, May 15, 2020.

1. /u/Flint__
    /u/Flint__ Guest

Since these last few skip ahead updates the dashboard and guide (specifically when playing games) has been performing much worse than normal. Just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one

submitted by /u/Flint__
    [link] [comments]

/u/Flint__, May 15, 2020
  2. Elohmn Win User

has anyone noticed this?

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]So, that initial spinning is new anti-piracy measures?[/quote]

Yes, this is correct. It is due in part to the new Anti-Piracy Format on the Disc itself and "how" the Xbox 360 reads the Disc.

I'm sorry for those of you who did not participate in the Preview program but this what brought up many times.
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

has anyone noticed this?

Yeah I found that out after installing, deleting and re-installing all three of Rage's discs- about three times lol.

So, that initial spinning is new anti-piracy measures?
  4. BigB EC Win User

Has anyone noticed this?

Striker is for the avatar reward and because it is an accomplishment it shows up.
  5. Thee Shooter Win User

Has anyone noticed this?

The real cheevo is called "Bruiser" and it's for melee 100 enemies
  6. Elohmn Win User

has anyone noticed this?

Yes, many people have noticed it. It is due to the New Anti-Piracy Format of the Disc. It's normal behavior for the Xbox 360 with any new Disc with this Format. It should not continue to spin though, if it does try Deleting the
    Game and Installing it again.

Short story, spins for a minute or so equals "normal". Continues to spin long after (2 minutes and up), it is not "normal".
Thema:

1. Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance? - Similar Threads - Has anyone noticed

2. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  3. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...: I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer...
  4. Has anyone else's guide turned back?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else's guide turned back?: When I turned on my console tuoday, the guide was back to its previous way, not the latest one (the one with fewer tabs, settings in the profile tab, etc.). It's the old one, with all the bells...
  5. Party texts showed up with voice overlay, has anyone else soon this. Alpha skip ahead btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Party texts showed up with voice overlay, has anyone else soon this. Alpha skip ahead btw.: [IMG] submitted by /u/dank_moon [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone else noticed slower download speeds?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed slower download speeds?: I used to be able to download at around 150+ to 250+ mb/s and now I can’t even get over 100 mb/s with my average at around 50 mb/s. This is really annoying seeing as my internet tests at 400 mb/s...
  7. Alpha testers, has anyone noticed this on game pass. They’re a little skewed

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha testers, has anyone noticed this on game pass. They’re a little skewed: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kato8419 [link] [comments]
  8. Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?: Up until this last update, maybe the one before, I was able to still use Xbox On to turn on my console via Kinect. Now I cannot, but I can turn it on with Alexa without issue. I've also seem to...
  9. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  10. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...