Has anyone received their codes for the fifa 14 VIP exclusive offer?

Discus and support Has anyone received their codes for the fifa 14 VIP exclusive offer? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; These codes were meant to be sent out by the 29th January but I have still received nothing! Does anyone know who I should contact and how to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Daveyjack-75FC0819-294C-47D7-BCC9-8968026B50B8, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Has anyone received their codes for the fifa 14 VIP exclusive offer?

These codes were meant to be sent out by the 29th January but I have still received nothing! Does anyone know who I should contact and how to contact them? This promotion was the reason I got the xbox one on launch and didn't wait so I am very annoyed
    that I have not received what I am owed!

:)

Daveyjack-75FC0819-294C-47D7-BCC9-8968026B50B8, Jan 31, 2014
  2. EndorphinOS
    EndorphinOS Guest
    EndorphinOS, Jan 31, 2014
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Bazajaytee, Jan 31, 2014
  4. aflamingturtles Win User

No fifa14 game code

I did not receive a FIFA 14 download code with my day one purchase in the the us
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Microtransactions on X1 Confirmed

Microtransactions are on PS4 as well unless FIFA 14 some how magically becomes an X1 exclusive...
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

FIFA14 on Xbox One

7. BalKanUniiTed67 Win User

Codes gifts never received, following the offer of buying a Xbox One !

Yes, that was the case!

That is why my registration had been activated with my GamerTag.

A friend received it there's one week, his gifts, except the code of the game FIFA 14.

But he was well received 3 month subscription to Xbox Live, and the code 15 €.

And I had nothing!
  8. Dr J0DA Win User

When trying to update a game I get status code 4174 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 8007 - 0570

I'm having thx problem when downloading an update for fifa 14,anyone else having this with fifa?
Thema:

Has anyone received their codes for the fifa 14 VIP exclusive offer?

1. Has anyone received their codes for the fifa 14 VIP exclusive offer? - Similar Threads - Has anyone received

2. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still: submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  4. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...
  5. Has anyone received the EASHL equipment code for the pre order of NHL 17?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone received the EASHL equipment code for the pre order of NHL 17?: Has anyone received the EASHL equipment code for the pre order of NHL 17? 71b9ae07-354a-4f9d-9e49-436e765a992f
  6. Has anyone received an answer about the bingo game shutting down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone received an answer about the bingo game shutting down: I need help with the Microsoft Bingo shutting down. 4b632a4c-6199-436c-86f8-421e1cf43a63
  7. Has anyone received codes for Gears of War Collection with your Gears of War 4 Pre-Order?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone received codes for Gears of War Collection with your Gears of War 4 Pre-Order?: I haven't received my codes for Gears of War Collection as stated with the Gears of War Ultimate Edition Purchase 2ed8b2c5-3625-48c6-b4a5-f9480ba0fa51
  8. Has Anyone Received A Response?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Anyone Received A Response?: All, Has MS responded to you? Phone support has sent us here... However, I see a lot of responses that never were answered back... Has ANYONE got their codes after post here? Like MS said to...
  9. Has Anyone Else not received their GoW codes for playing and buying GoW:UE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Anyone Else not received their GoW codes for playing and buying GoW:UE?: I know they have until December 1st I think to send them out but it seems extremely close to that time and almost everyone else I can think of has received their codes already. = /...
  10. Has anyone else recently purchased a movie and received an error code mid move? That says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else recently purchased a movie and received an error code mid move? That says ...: I have just recently purchased a movie from the Microsoft movies to watch on my Xbox one and mid movie a error message popped up and said can't play please try again. if the problem continues...