Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz

Discus and support Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just curious if anyone has gotten the new LG monitor working with the Xbox 1440p 120hz update? submitted by /u/HeisenbergFX4 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HeisenbergFX4, Nov 7, 2019 at 7:32 PM.

1. Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz

Just curious if anyone has gotten the new LG monitor working with the Xbox 1440p 120hz update?

submitted by /u/HeisenbergFX4
    [link] [comments]

/u/HeisenbergFX4, Nov 7, 2019 at 7:32 PM
  2. Zero420override Win User

Xbox One X 120hz Option on LG 32gk650f-b

LG 32GK650F-B - With manual settings on Xbox will only allow 120hz at 1080p or 60hz at 1440p.
  3. cente69202 Win User

Any monitors that work on Xbox One X @ 1440p, 120hz + (freesync or HDR or 10bit), over HDMI 2

The LG does NOT work 1440p @ 120hz. I got one home 2 days ago after confirming with LG before purchase that it would work... 1440p doesnt allow slextable refresh rates, but can used freesync
  4. mateimarcelus Win User

why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?

my tv suport 60hz,not 120hz but i don't want 120hz 1440p...i want 60hz 1440p
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Error on xb1x selecting 4k

The Xbox One X supports 120hz only at 1440p and 1080p resolutions. It does not support 120hz at 4k. So unless your TV or monitor supports 1440p resolution (many don't), you will only get 1080p when selecting 120hz.
  6. Wes901 Win User

4K UHD 120Hz not working?

The best it will do at 120Hz is 1440p.
Thema:

Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz

1. Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz - Similar Threads - Has anyone tried

2. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  3. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...: How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a computer. How can i prove it and get money...
  4. Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

in XboX Insiders
    Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?: I'm currently trying to use my nintendo switch joycons as a controller with this setting, however it doesnt seem to be accepting this when i select them from bluetooth devices? Am i doing...
  5. Idk if anyone has ever suggested this but I think it would nice if we could move the xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Idk if anyone has ever suggested this but I think it would nice if we could move the xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Reasonable_Guest [link] [comments]
  6. has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen: I am getting a current memory display on my tv screen, wondering if its from my xbox one x console 40f1b0e3-2439-4922-b9d3-b17c3ae337ff
  7. Sea Salt - Has anyone played it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Salt - Has anyone played it?: Thanks to the Ambassador team I was given this game for the "Help Your Way To Games" mission and I've been having a blast with it. I love eldritch horror and we don't see enough of it in games in...
  8. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  9. Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...: Like it'll select it then go Game Error:The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again And its a Disc not a downloadable thing b1dd1a54-e70a-4c62-8ea3-9d70dca0a84c
  10. Has anyone tried outputting sound to their pc using a creative sound card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone tried outputting sound to their pc using a creative sound card?: Been wanting to get xbox audio on my pc so i can use my pc headset for game audio (now that i can use party chat using the xbox app) and rather than waiting to see if Microsoft will ever add...