Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz

Discus and support Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just curious if anyone has gotten the new LG monitor working with the Xbox 1440p 120hz update? submitted by /u/HeisenbergFX4 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HeisenbergFX4, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz

Just curious if anyone has gotten the new LG monitor working with the Xbox 1440p 120hz update?

submitted by /u/HeisenbergFX4
    [link] [comments]

/u/HeisenbergFX4, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Xbox One X 120hz Option on LG 32gk650f-b

LG 32GK650F-B - With manual settings on Xbox will only allow 120hz at 1080p or 60hz at 1440p.
  3. cente69202 Win User

Any monitors that work on Xbox One X @ 1440p, 120hz + (freesync or HDR or 10bit), over HDMI 2

The LG does NOT work 1440p @ 120hz. I got one home 2 days ago after confirming with LG before purchase that it would work... 1440p doesnt allow slextable refresh rates, but can used freesync
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

Xbox One X won't output 1440p at 120hz

I would look into your monitor and call DELL not Microsoft. I also have a One X and have never had any problems, as soon as select 120hz it automatically drops me down from 4K to 1440p. You must be misunderstanding something about your monitor as there
    must be a defect of some sort or your monitor does not support 1440p at 120hz.

For reference, before responding I booted on both my One X's. One is connected to a Samsung 4K QLED and I had no problem switching from 4k 60 to 1440p 120. My other X is connected via an LG 4K monitor and again when selecting 1440p OR 120hz it automatically
    selects 1440p or 120hz without any issues.
  5. P33N3ling Win User

Issue configuring Xbox one X 1440p 120hz with ASUS TUF Gaming monitor

The monitor supports 1440p 120hz through HDMI 2.0. i have tried even with a HDMI 2.1 just to make sure it has the bandwidth.
  6. NGilby Win User

Xbox one s 1440p 120hz problems

Hi,

This monitor only supports 100Hz over HDMI with FreeSync turned ON (higher via Display Port).

With FreeSync OFF this monitor does support 1440p @ 120Hz as per the Manual and LG support.

Source: https://www.amd.com/en/products/freesync-monitors

This makes means that with FreeSync ON you will be limited to 60Hz with xbox. Can you try turning off FreeSync via the Monitor and/or untick Variable Refresh Rate on the xbox. Hopefully this makes 120Hz available to you.
    I have tried turning freesync off on the monitor side and vrr off on the xbox, still doesn’t allow me to select 1440p@ 120hz.
Thema:

Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz

1. Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz - Similar Threads - Has anyone tried

2. Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Thejgotoldjuice [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  4. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:: Hi so, I bought an elite controller 2 back in January. I have a couple of questions about it that I can't seem to find the answers for anywhere, and Microsoft is pretty much ghosting me. Would...
  5. Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...: Has anyone found a solution. I have got to the stage were i only have a handful of games i can play as i cant get the updates done. i have done power cycles cleated locally saved games soft...
  6. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tried????

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried????: Hello everyone, Next month i will be going to Portland and i been thinking if i should leave my xbox at home and try to stream it from my hotel room? has anyone tried to use console streaming...
  8. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  9. Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...: Like it'll select it then go Game Error:The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again And its a Disc not a downloadable thing b1dd1a54-e70a-4c62-8ea3-9d70dca0a84c
  10. Has anyone tried outputting sound to their pc using a creative sound card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone tried outputting sound to their pc using a creative sound card?: Been wanting to get xbox audio on my pc so i can use my pc headset for game audio (now that i can use party chat using the xbox app) and rather than waiting to see if Microsoft will ever add...