Has anything changed yet?

Discus and support Has anything changed yet? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just as the title says, has anything changed yet with the game? Have they made any improvements to what the game seems to be doing for glitching?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JMD2471, Feb 7, 2014.

1. JMD2471
    JMD2471 Guest

Just as the title says, has anything changed yet with the game? Have they made any improvements to what the game seems to be doing for glitching?

:)

JMD2471, Feb 7, 2014
  2. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    Anything Changed?

Hello everyone. I used to play NFSMW and then took a hiatus from it. Thinking of returning, but want to know: how's this game been lately?

I've already seen the extra DLC that has been added (Terminal Veolcity looks like an absolute rip-off IMO) and of course, the usual EA-brand DLC (Timesaver Packs). Is this game worth comign back to? Please be BRUTALLY HONEST! Has anything changed yet? ;)

LegendOfGta, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    Anything Changed?

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

Is this game worth comign back to?

[/quote]

That's the question I was referring to.

Trippul G, Feb 7, 2014
  4. ABESAPIAN
    ABESAPIAN Guest

well so far iv not noticed any real change more lagg than a little and the hit box is more miss than hit

ABESAPIAN, Feb 7, 2014
  5. ABESAPIAN Win User

well so far iv not noticed any real change more lagg than a little and the hit box is more miss than hit
  6. Trippul G Win User

Anything Changed?

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

Is this game worth comign back to?

[/quote]

That's the question I was referring to.
  7. Trippul G Win User

Anything Changed?

No one can answer that question for you...it's the same game, with some DLC. New cars, new areas to explore, new events, new mods, etc. If you liked it before, you'll like it now...if you don't want to get the DLC, then obviously no, nothing's changed.
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Anything Changed?

"No one can answer that question for you". You just did :p

I mean the DLC looks nice but it doesn't seem like anything major has changed. If they come out with a "police-themed" DLC, maybe I'll come back but right now, I'm enjoying myself in Ibiza and Hawaii on TDU2.
  9. ljbki Win User

Xbox One ( 1 console per house ) ?

i not checked up if anything as changed on this pre own bull***t, has anything changed? or just the same rubbish that xbone is a no go
Thema:

1. Has anything changed yet? - Similar Threads - Has anything changed

2. Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers: Metro still buggy it's not an overheating problem.something is wrong with the game and or the latest update and it would appear that it's not going to be fixed as there has been no information on...
  3. Vault NEVER has anything in stock.

in XBoX Rewards
    Vault NEVER has anything in stock.: So I've been using Xbox Live Rewards for a very long time but was interested to find the VIP Gems section allowed you to trade your Gems for cool stuff and not just currency. However every single...
  4. my xbox has gold but won't play anything. and ive read past discussions and tried all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox has gold but won't play anything. and ive read past discussions and tried all ...: I don't even know what's wrong anymore. I subscribed using a code, but the card wouldn't punch through without me punching in my credit card number and turning this thing into a monthly...
  5. My accounts has been banned and I didn't do anything!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts has been banned and I didn't do anything!!: last night I was playing solo in overwatch and it was going well until I got a message from one of my team mates saying that 'I need to play healer' and I did because no one else would. At the...
  6. My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.: Hello there, Microsoft Support and Enforcement Team. My name is Patrick Givargiss and I am writing a forum, due to my account being permanently banned for marketplace theft and glitching the Xbox...
  7. Initial set up. Tv screen has controller icon with flashing Xbox symbol. Does not do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initial set up. Tv screen has controller icon with flashing Xbox symbol. Does not do anything: I did initial set up and update. Now tv screen has controller icon on it anf the Xbox logo is flashing on the controller and the icon. Will not do anything. Help please....
  8. Virtual Reality for Xbox one? PlayStation has it, anyone heard anything for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual Reality for Xbox one? PlayStation has it, anyone heard anything for Xbox?: Just wondering if Xbox has announced anything for VR to combat sonys PS4 VR, I tried out the PS4 VR at the mall and was quite amazed at what it was like, eve Valkyrie was utmost impressive, why...
  9. Has Anyone Heard Anything Back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Anyone Heard Anything Back: About the issues with the headsets ? I miss being able to talk to people while I game. :( c4725eff-0459-4a87-bf33-c396baeeb1a8
  10. Has anyone heard anything about RBI Baseball 14?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone heard anything about RBI Baseball 14?: For those who don't know, it was announced on January 14th I believe, coming to next gen systems as well as mobile. However, I haven't heard anything of it since, and the MLB season is now less...