Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...

Discus and support Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive had the Arctis 9x xbox version for like 5 months. I havent used them in almost.......5 months. The audio connection is absolutely terrible. It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RIPBlueRaven, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...

Ive had the Arctis 9x xbox version for like 5 months. I havent used them in almost.......5 months. The audio connection is absolutely terrible. It makes the headset basically useless since all you hear is crackling constantly. And yes ive updated the headset to the moat recent firmware. Steelseries has even stated (not directly) that this is a Microsoft issue. I dont understand whats different with the series x but the fact i cant use my top end headset is just pissing me off.

submitted by /u/RIPBlueRaven
    [link] [comments]

/u/RIPBlueRaven, Jun 17, 2021
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. Tkbacon99 Win User

My headset disconnects me from Xbox Live?

So this problem is starting to occur for me... when I turn on my wireless headset in a Multiplayer Match (I can do it on the dashboard or on a game menu)... Xbox Live crashes. When I go to test connection after this occurs it says that I have no wireless
    adapter connected to my console but I have the new Xbox which has it inside. I was wondering if anyone has found a fix for this.
  4. negativesaucer Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Causes Me to Disconnect From Xbox Live

Hello,

same just happened to me. I turned my Microsoft wireless headset on while playing black ops, and was disconnected from live. if I tried to reconnect, I couldnt, and if I tried to test my connection, my 360s wifi adapter was no longer recognized. turning
    off/on the console "fixed" the issue, but this has got to be sorted out.
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting, this then disconnects controller. Very ANNOYING

Is it an Elite controller, S or standard wireless controller? A quick fix (besides changing the batteries...) would be to connect the headset to the controller, wire the controller to the Xbox via USB and then update the controller (if possible) through
    Settings>>>Accessories>>>Update. GIve that a shot, bud.
  6. DevenCooper Win User

Xbox Series X - no optical audio port?

I personally use an Astro A50 wireless headset, which uses optical to work. It has been my favorite headset so i will be very disappointed if they don’t add it
Thema:

Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...

1. Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very... - Similar Threads - Has Microsoft acknowledged

2. My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Coins via Microsoft Rewards program has issues.: This is still ongoing and Minecraft support refuses to help. Okay, I confirm that my transaction were indeed infected by a software virus. [img] c0448aad-0a7b-4dc7-a13b-635c14247c63
  3. My microsoft account has been stolen due to poorly secured email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been stolen due to poorly secured email, what should i do?: My whole email was stolen, an email linked with microsoft and other accounts such as mojang and riot. Few weeks ago i woke up with a sms, saying that my phone number was removed from my microsoft...
  4. I can't access a microsoft account that has Minecraft purchased on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access a microsoft account that has Minecraft purchased on it: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on a microsoft account I made a while ago. Later, I am trying to access it and after inputting the correct password, I get asked for a phone number that I don't...
  5. Created Microsoft account day before yesteday to buy Minecraft; account has been suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Created Microsoft account day before yesteday to buy Minecraft; account has been suspended...: Created a Microsoft account day before yesterday to buy Minecraft, and that went fine until today, where I log in to find it's suspended (I have no notions as to why): "We've detected some...
  6. Has Microsoft implemented the game bar recording transparency yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Microsoft implemented the game bar recording transparency yet?: So, it's been 4 years and I still hear people complaining about this in online forums. Is there a way to make the "recording game" status transparent? [img] Right now It is still a block of...
  7. Microsoft Store has a white line under it along with a few other start menu icons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store has a white line under it along with a few other start menu icons: Subject is pretty self explanatory but here have a picture of it I guess It won't open or anything Any ideas on why this is happening or how I could fix it? Thanks! Also I couldn't find any...
  8. Minecraft account that has been migrated to Microsoft login doesn't let me log in even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account that has been migrated to Microsoft login doesn't let me log in even...: I have migrated my account to the Microsoft account login method. when I go to minecraft.net it says its all been processed and I can log in on the website by hitting Microsoft log in however in...
  9. i bought minecraft from microsoft store he wants to play online punch has a message you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft from microsoft store he wants to play online punch has a message you...: tore my son wants to play on the servers the problem he is not able to play because the message you cannot play in online multiplayer mode always appears due to the way your microsoft account is...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 has end of life for PC. And no longer available in Microsoft Store. Can I...: I am still willing to pay for the standard version of the game even if it is out of support. My PC has integrated graphics and cannot run Forza horizon 4 very well. Looking online, The only way to...