: Has my secuirty been compromised??

Discus and support : Has my secuirty been compromised?? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Has my secuirty been compromised?? I had put my DNS encoded primary and secondary address into the community forum recently. Has my security been... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BurningFoot, Sep 9, 2020.

1. BurningFoot
    BurningFoot Guest

I had put my DNS encoded primary and secondary address into the community forum recently. Has my security been compromised?

:)

BurningFoot, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Son ALA Win User

secuirty code

Normally you should see a link when you get redirected to that security code page.

Click it and you would get an email that has your code.

You can also call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and have a Billing Agent change it for you. I remember one time where when I changed it on the site, it would constantly revert to on so I called up support and the agent managed to fix that for me.
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

Add Secuirty?

please do not make 2 post of the same problem to try and get more help, using one post and keeping your attention on it and being thorough in your writing of your questions will be the only way to get faster and more prompt help. thank you
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Add Secuirty?

Is this account that says the password is incorrect, the same one you've logged on to here? If it is please try changing the password again, however, this time try a password that is less than 12 characters long and one that does not contain any special
    characters i.e. no "£$?~# characters.

Please let us know how you get on. Thanks.
  5. charliep44 Win User

Add Secuirty?

Did not work i change my password and it still same thing
  6. UpliftKnight Win User

Add Secuirty?

Try to sign into xbox.com if you can try once more on console.

If still doesnt work just change your password and try recover it
Thema:

1. : Has my secuirty been compromised?? - Similar Threads - Has secuirty been

2. If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...: Im wondering if family members with accounts on the same xbox have access to game streaming if one of those account has gamepass ultimate and has the xbox set as home?...
  3. Your xbox account has been set to your store account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your xbox account has been set to your store account: When I enter the xbox, I log out of the store account, I log back into the store, I re-enter the xbox, it says that your xbox account has been set to your store account, normally your xbox...
  4. I tried to update my Xbox and it has been loading for hours

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to update my Xbox and it has been loading for hours: I just joined Delta ring and was trying to update to the newest update but I has been stuck on the same loading screen overnight submitted by /u/PowerWings [link] [comments]
  5. Has microsoft broke its own Code of Conduct?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has microsoft broke its own Code of Conduct?: Reguarding to the game :- Larry's *Wet dreams dont die* and the cover that has a yellow p.enis on it... Who commisioned that? #Hypocrisy a7261ddf-30fd-4b80-8031-f455160bb79a
  6. My Sims 4 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sims 4 has stopped working: My. Sims 4has stopped working a38d9d89-609b-41a7-be7c-73cb61af9842
  7. [NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far

in XBoX on Consoles
    [NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far: This kid has been harassing me for a while and it has gone so far as - Death Threating Me - Swat Threating Me - Talked about School Shootings - Basically just being extremely verbal Yes, I...
  8. I’ve got a minor issue. Xbox one X Throws errors, I’m not the original owner has been...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve got a minor issue. Xbox one X Throws errors, I’m not the original owner has been...: I’ve got a Xbox one X, that’s enrolled in the Insider program and it’s giving all kinds of errors E101/2/5/6. Is there a way I could forcefully unenroll and downgrade the console back to a normal...
  9. Another gamer has made 40+ accounts to follow me. Do I have to close my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another gamer has made 40+ accounts to follow me. Do I have to close my account?: On the game I play most people are chill or at least reasonable... I always try to be nice to everyone. I ended up partied with a player through a mutual friend. Long story short. They had...
  10. why has Microsoft stolen my Xbox 1?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why has Microsoft stolen my Xbox 1?: i sent my xbox in for warranty repair a month an a half ago. the have refused to send it back through their actions while continuing to claim they sent it on the phone. if microsoft refuses to...