Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better?

Discus and support Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been trying to find one for the last two weeks and been unsuccessful. 2560da03-a8d0-4463-b8c8-200734485d4b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaoLim, Jun 10, 2021.

1. BaoLim
    BaoLim Guest

I have been trying to find one for the last two weeks and been unsuccessful.

:)

BaoLim, Jun 10, 2021
  2. cpt sheridan Win User

I stay in the UK and the company I bought my Xbox Series X from had stock for sale on their website at the beginning of the week but the Series X sold out quick.

It's like what has been said, it's down to luck if you're there at the right time when you go online or into a store to buy a console.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You are going to have to keep playing the lottery

It has gotten better but you just gotta watch online stock announcements and hope for the best or jump the queue and do all access

All manufacturers are affected by the dual global crisises

The chip shortage which was a long time coming and affecting everything from phones computers consoles and even cars or your fridge or microwave

And the pandemic
  4. ngocphi Win User

I got mine launch day cause I did my pre-order the second day muahahah
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I had to join a stock checking website to get hold of a Series X, even then it took me about 5 months.

I'm not saying it will take that long, but the global chip shortage isn't making things easy at the moment.

It's only slightly getting easier but you'll need to keep checking and be patient.

Now all I need to get is an RTX 3070 for my gaming PC....
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) - Xbox One

It will get increasingly more difficult to find stock now that Microsoft has stopped making the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S Digital.

I would wait until they potentially announce the Xbox Series S which will be the cheaper version of the Series X later this year.
Thema:

1. Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better? - Similar Threads - Has stock series

2. When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard...: I am a member of the Insider Program and receive updates on a consistent basis. But I never know when I have an update available unless I physically go into the settings to check if I have an...
  3. The game has disappeared from the list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game has disappeared from the list.: 친구를 통해 포르자 호라이즌4라는 게임을 6월 12일에 구매했었습니다. 재미있게 플 이 하다가 한달 도를 안했더니 게임이 실행이 안됩니다. 무언가 이상해서 마이크로소프트 스 어에 들어왔더니 게임이 라이브러리에서 사라졌습니다. 이 에도 와 비슷한 사람들이 많이 있었던 것 같은데 모두들 해결방안이 안보여서 질문을 올리게 되었습니다. 5만원에...
  4. My copy of sea of thieves has disappeared. I haven't played it in a while but it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My copy of sea of thieves has disappeared. I haven't played it in a while but it says I...: I don't know what happened but it doesn't say I own sea of thieves and if I sign into the Sea of Thieves event hub it says I don't have a pirate. 3b6ea444-bef8-41a4-aefa-b936ce5fe710
  5. Roblox has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox has no sound: I just launched the game after watch something in YouTube, but the game for some reason has no sound, and every other game or app this problem don't appear, just in Roblox the sound doesn't work....
  6. Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.: We've restarted, check settings, everything I could think to do. It's the only game that has no sound . 359c0337-dfe9-47d4-bccd-63a7c02ec743
  7. Error 0x80190193 has started appearing again.

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x80190193 has started appearing again.: This is currently happening in the delta version of the Xbox insider. Hopefully this will be fixed soon cause I have to leave and rejoin parties to connect back and the weird thing is I’m not...
  8. New updates for MSFS 2020 has blocked me from opening FS and is sending me to the MS sotre...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New updates for MSFS 2020 has blocked me from opening FS and is sending me to the MS sotre...: On the last update to MSFS 2020 I have been blocked from being able to get inside of the software to update. Once the first screens open and the next page which normally allows the system to fully...
  9. Vault NEVER has anything in stock.

in XBoX Rewards
    Vault NEVER has anything in stock.: So I've been using Xbox Live Rewards for a very long time but was interested to find the VIP Gems section allowed you to trade your Gems for cool stuff and not just currency. However every single...
  10. Gamestop has both systems in stock now in store only no online bundle trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamestop has both systems in stock now in store only no online bundle trash: I walked into my local gamestop to see if they had any ps4 consoles I already have a xbox one and he said yes wtf (really no fkn way) but I have bills to pay so I had to walk out hopefully this...