has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

Discus and support has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ricflairandy, Aug 27, 2019.

1. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test

submitted by /u/ricflairandy
    [link] [comments]

/u/ricflairandy, Aug 27, 2019
  2. FlyBD5 Win User

Odd world munch's oddysee

I have the same error with no error code. I suspect the latest Xbox update has broken these games and MS did not bother to tell anyone about it.
  3. MichaelVersak Win User

"Yes or No" voice command not working after latest patch.

This had been fixed, but the latest update has broken it again. I've tried rebooting and recalibrating the kinect, but neither worked.
  4. DEVIL SHARK Win User

Frame Rate Issue

Come on Microsoft. This is simple. Your last update has broken the xbox 1. The framerate issue has been going on since the latest update. So why dont you just re issue the older update so that we can all rollback to it. My games are unplayable :(
  5. Perses360 Win User

Latest update has broken Titanfall completely

Been having very long matchmaking times all weekend. OPEN NAT, low ping times but finding teammates and opponents takes way too long. The only playlist that seems consistently better is the DLC lobbies.
  6. SlightJeans3 Win User

Latest update has broken Titanfall completely

you guys are lucky i got presented with the update required screen but says update failed and after trouble shooting with a xbox ambassador i got nowhere so cant download the update and cant play the game without it as every-time i sign in the live it asks
    for the update again... anyone else had this issue and hopefully found a solution ??
Thema:

has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

1. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else? - Similar Threads - has latest update

2. latest update has removed some installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    latest update has removed some installed games: After installing the latest system update for my xbox one s, some games disappeared. I have about 7 games, and the others were fine, but Forza Horizon and Rocket League just disappeared, and are...
  3. Latest update has broken Titanfall completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest update has broken Titanfall completely: Wow... Just wow. Titanfall has been my favorite game... But since this last update, and after installing Expedition, I either can't get a game, or once the game is over it separates the two sides...
  4. My Xbox one has degraded audio after the latest update please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one has degraded audio after the latest update please help: After installing the Latest Insider Update, my Audio is just static and very faint music or In-game sounds can be heard. ec223dba-02ff-4f2b-b02f-6fa2d4a36232
  5. Latest update has bricked my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has bricked my console.: So the latest update was forced upon me today enforced with unable to play online if I didn't download. Obviously forced to do so I did and now my console refuses to play about 75% of my games...
  6. Has the latest update bricked my XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has the latest update bricked my XboxOne?: Ok got the forced update today and downloaded it which took ages I might add so that went ok didn't seem much changed so I played a game for a bit then shut down and went to dinner. Came back and...
  7. Latest Update Has Permanently Changed NAT Settings to Strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Has Permanently Changed NAT Settings to Strict: Since the most recent update for the Xbox One, my NAT settings are now locked at Strict, and cannot be changed. I have had the issue in the past, but only temporarily, and resetting the console...
  8. So the latest update has issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So the latest update has issues.: I tried logging onto my Xbox 360 today, and noticed I had a system update to download. "Okay." I thought. "Let's get this over with." So I confirmed I was alright with downloading. The bar got...
  9. latest update has messed up by xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    latest update has messed up by xbox: I turned my xbox on yesterday and was told that i needed to download the latest update - so I did for the last 24 hours all my xbox now is continually turn itself on then go to the dashboard and...
  10. Since the latest update, my Xbox has gotten worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the latest update, my Xbox has gotten worse!: Up until the latest update I had experienced a few different issues that I hoped would have been resolved. First off, my Xbox will rarely turn on when I say "Xbox On". Secondly, periodically my...