Has there been any word about HDR making game captures dark and a fix for it yet???

Discus and support Has there been any word about HDR making game captures dark and a fix for it yet??? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any word??? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/psiguy6, Apr 2, 2021.

1. /u/psiguy6
    /u/psiguy6 Guest

Has there been any word about HDR making game captures dark and a fix for it yet???

/u/psiguy6, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Paul1708 Win User

XBox Club: The screenshot images are to dark to see any detail

Hey there

Are you playing on xbox one S or X with HDR ? HDR can make screenshots very dark or appear too be dark try turning off the HDR You can still capture in 4k without HDR you can also still capture in HDR and toggle the HDR off and on when you view the game
    clip for each clip. Settings Preferences broadcast and capture

Something else too also mention is that the graphics in sea of thevies are very dark. For example the screenshot you took is at night and in a storm. The game makes it hard too see in this case on purpose has it isnt ment too be easy too see when sailing
    at night in a storm. So it isnt really a issue just the fact that yes its dark because thats how its been intented too be
  3. HUNK Alpha Team Win User

Xbox Original Game - Stubbs the Zombie - Does not work on my 250gb slim

I'm having the same problem after I downloaded the game today, has there been any word about a fix?
  4. DShatohin Win User

Achievements issue while in HDR

Can confirm that. Same behavior.

HDR supported, playing Gears 5 and Forza 4, but any notification making my screen to turn off HDR for a few seconds while notifications in SDR are displayed, and then again several seconds of darkness while HDR is enabling again in game.

Particularly Xbox Game bar achievements and volume UI when i want to change my sound.

Pretty crappy HDR implementation.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Blair Witch game question...

According to the Xbox store it does not state that it has HDR, but you are right it is listed on the enhanced list as having HDR. Hopefully they do patch it soon, as being a dark horror game it would benefit a lot from HDR.
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

Has there been any word about a Battlefield 5 in 2014?

17-0 on zavod scraping the roofs with the aa gun, i just kept dropping the soap and they just kept pickin it up
Thema:

1. Has there been any word about HDR making game captures dark and a fix for it yet??? - Similar Threads - Has been word

2. Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?: It just goes to a black screen and then crashes back to the Halo MCC main menu. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and my profile. 343 Industries broke it with their update for their...
  3. MS Store error (error code 0x00000193): Your request has been blocked. This could be due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS Store error (error code 0x00000193): Your request has been blocked. This could be due to...: This mainly occurs when your Internet Service Provider is using a proxy server. In order to resolve this issue, you can simply change your MAC address (commonly MAC Spoofing) either by simply...
  4. My Xbox has not been working for me lately

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has not been working for me lately: On April 6 my Xbox would not work. It would take 30 minutes to get past the loading screen then when I got past that I got to the dash bored but then some of the icons on things would not pop up....
  5. I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted: I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted I encountered this issue on modern warfare 3 All my statistics have been deleted Help me please...
  6. F2P not working as expected. Has anyone been able to make a party without gold??

in XboX Insiders
    F2P not working as expected. Has anyone been able to make a party without gold??: Has anyone actually been ABLE to play any free to play games online without gold? What about make a party?! submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.: It has been 11 days since my Xbox account was suspended. I still do not know the reason why I was banned. I have tried to contact the enforcement team but have had no luck even contacting them...
  8. Has Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for Windows 10 been discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for Windows 10 been discontinued?: The "Adventure Maps" for Jumble, Wordament, and Crosswords stopped in March and April. There are no new games being presented. There are still Daily Challenges, for now. Will they also stop...
  9. Has there been any word about a Battlefield 5 in 2014?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has there been any word about a Battlefield 5 in 2014?: Wondering if a digital purchase of this game is worth it but not if BF5 comes out in Nov. 2014. Any rumors yet? thanks, I prefer this game to Titanfall. a431a0a4-837f-4b19-a00a-e870a533ff3a
  10. Has there been any word on keyboard and mouse support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any word on keyboard and mouse support?: I am contemplating swapping to PC gaming for some time. The only thing keeping me on currently is my Mastery rank 18 Warframe account. My patients grows weary, the reason why i renewed another...