Has this happened to you in Minecraft?

Discus and support Has this happened to you in Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was on a realm called "the dog realm" and at the time I was living with one of the members named Ocean who I know in real life and I was playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tassey, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Tassey
    Tassey Guest

So I was on a realm called "the dog realm" and at the time I was living with one of the members named Ocean who I know in real life and I was playing alone and I saw that for some reason I think an enderman placed a grass block idk if it was actually an enderman but it was pretty funny considering enderman almost never hop in my house let alone place a block in the middle of the walkway lol

:)

Tassey, Jul 2, 2022
  2. PCunrecognized Win User

has this happened to you!

did you get the patch update do you have the Knoxx DLC?
  3. ZT BMS Win User

has this happened to you!

same thing happened to me when i loaded up my 58 soldier to show off all my cool stuff to my friend that just purchased the game lol
  4. Spectrap Win User

Has This Ever Happened To You

lol It would be so cool If creepers never despawned but I guess it would stink
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

[quote user="Conquer13"]

LOL thats pretty cool so if my friend makes a house far away from mine and the creeper is only hostile toward my friend... Then I can have me a pet creepa!!

[/quote]

Only if his house is within the range of the site of creepers, which is like 16 or something blocks.
  6. Grymm of Astora Win User

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

The only way to stop the lock is for the person to die or the mobs die.

[/quote]

Or for you to attack the mob.
Thema:

1. Has this happened to you in Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Has happened Minecraft

2. My Xbox has the screen colors wrong I don’t know what is happening to it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has the screen colors wrong I don’t know what is happening to it: [img] I need help I don’t know what’s happening to the Xbox it’s been like this for almost 2 days I have restarted the Xbox a lot of times but nothing is working....
  3. I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes: I have reported a player on my xbox twice for going through my posts and making the comment stupid [mod removed] and no enforcement has happend, what other options do I have...
  4. Anyone who has this glitch? It also happens when I screenshot gameplay.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone who has this glitch? It also happens when I screenshot gameplay.: [IMG] submitted by /u/The_TubbelubbeDK [link] [comments]
  5. Why is this happening? Has anyone else seen this?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this happening? Has anyone else seen this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spicyraz [link] [comments]
  6. Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?: I swear the other day I had the option to select up to 2 minutes for the max length of "record what happened" clips, but now the max length is only 1 minute. Is this by design, or is it a bug? I'm...
  7. My account has been banned and i wanna try to get it lifted it wont happen again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been banned and i wanna try to get it lifted it wont happen again.: all i want is my account back but of course they cant lift a ban becase a group post im so angry by this i paid to get banned hundreds or maybe thousands has been put in my account HARD WORK has...
  8. connecting problem it has happened alot

in XboX Insiders
    connecting problem it has happened alot: there is a connecting problem on xbox were we can here them but thre connecting on xbox one submitted by /u/the0_ckh [link] [comments]
  9. Black ops Cold War “trial has ended“ error is still happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War “trial has ended“ error is still happening: I purchased a redeem code from game stop prior to the launch of COD black ops Cold War Period game has run fine until the December 15 update and I haven’t been able to get it to play cents. I’ve...
  10. What has happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What has happened.: I installed the Xbox Insiders app to try new stuff. I did the thing where you get updates before the public. After getting updates every 4 days, I had had enough, and left the program and...