Has Xbox Support Disappeared?

Discus and support Has Xbox Support Disappeared? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For a couple of weeks I have been trying to reach Xbox support as I have lost all visual output from my Xbox. However, calls are always hung up by the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlindJak, Mar 25, 2020.

1. BlindJak
    BlindJak Guest

For a couple of weeks I have been trying to reach Xbox support as I have lost all visual output from my Xbox. However, calls are always hung up by the automated system without putting me through to anyone and online chat hasn't been available.

Is this due to Coronavirus? Fair enough if yes, but surely they could have still maintained the online chat functionality?

:)

BlindJak, Mar 25, 2020
  2. ToneyJxska Win User

Tal vez este saturado en estos momentos

[Mod Translation - Maybe it's saturated right now]
  3. kev edin Win User

Microsoft support is under huge volume of people getting in touch. So it will be slow.

Also the covid 19 virus will affect them as well . We all just need to try and help each other and go with the flow.

If you have been in touch with Microsoft they will eventually get back to you . đź‘Ť
  4. ArminatorX Win User

If you can't contact support due to the call center and chat support being understaffed to prevent Corona spreading, you can first try the troubleshooting steps outlined here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

If these troubleshooting steps don't bring back the console's visuals, then it's defective in a way it can't be repaired by yourself.

In that case, simply go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and sign up your console for repair, without needing to talk to support.
  5. BlindJak Win User

Thanks ArminatorX, (and indeed everyone for your responses, which confirmed my thoughts),

I had already tried the trouble shooting, to no avail, but had missed the link to register for repair, hence trying to contact support. Thanks for providing. Doesn't look like that's up and running either. I'll just have to find other forms of entertainment
    to see me though lock-down!!
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

I would say there is a good chance that the virus has something to do with it as many offices, businesses and non essential shops are being shut down due to the lockdowns been put in place by the goverment.
Thema:

1. Has Xbox Support Disappeared? - Similar Threads - Has Support Disappeared

2. Microsoft support has been no help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft support has been no help.: My xbox turns on, but wont connect to the tv, then shuts of 45-60 seconds later. I have no idea what to do. Please help. 901746c1-22b3-4227-ac92-b694c222eb72
  3. my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth

in XboX Insiders
    my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth: my name is Shaun E someone stole my account info cause my name never shred r photo the xbox support said go here they will handle it plus police are already involed for identy theft. ShuanElworth...
  4. My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues: Hi. So I've had an Xbox One X since they came out. I have the Scorpio edition. The console has worked perfectly until recently, when it started having issues. One of these issues is pictured down...
  5. How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me: So ive just been reported for god knows what and the guy has said he has more than 200+ confirmed bans. Im a bit concerned on what will happen and if i could phone microsoft to sort this out...
  6. support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...

in XBoX on Consoles
    support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...: http://support.xbox.com/en-ca/contact-us has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link provided when all virtual agent choices are exhausted. Virtual agent claims to be sending me...
  7. Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant: Microsoft/xbox one sole redeeming feature in this day and age was its 24/7 live customer support. Why was this abolished? Making it damn near impossible to make contact with your support team....
  8. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  9. Microsoft has the worst customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has the worst customer support: Does anyone else have issues with Microsoft Xbox support? I have been without my Xbox one for 2 months now. The unit was only 6 months old when the sound stopped working. I called customer...
  10. overall, i think xbox one support has helped me with absolutley nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    overall, i think xbox one support has helped me with absolutley nothing: i think they're only intention is to determine if there is any mechanical issues in order to find the warranty has expired and another purchase will be made. recently i found out my xbox one s did...