hate these forums

Discus and support hate these forums in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hate the new forums and layout i was talking to a mod in PM before all this about stuff and now not only can i not carry on having my talk with them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Feb 13, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

hate these forums

I hate the new forums and layout i was talking to a mod in PM before all this about stuff and now not only can i not carry on having my talk with them about something but now i can not find PM's also all old PM's have been deleted

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Feb 13, 2014
  2. zdopeheathen
    zdopeheathen Guest
    Dead as a dodo

I still hate the design of these forums.

zdopeheathen, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Spart3n104
    Spart3n104 Guest
    First! In This Awful Forum

i hate these new forums they hard to use

Spart3n104, Feb 13, 2014
  4. hate these forums

Interesting my PM's are still there under 'Forums Home' just right down the bottom.

You know if you want to post some constructive feedback instead of just saying you hate them, detail the reason here:

forums.xbox.com/.../18.aspx

DigitalAssassin, Feb 13, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

hate these forums

Interesting my PM's are still there under 'Forums Home' just right down the bottom.

You know if you want to post some constructive feedback instead of just saying you hate them, detail the reason here:

forums.xbox.com/.../18.aspx
  6. zdopeheathen Win User

Dead as a dodo

I still hate the design of these forums.
  7. Spud 72 Win User

my opinion

Freakin hate em.... the new forums that is.
  8. Red Son Rising Win User

Shipped with 3 disks? Fallout 3 vs Mass Effect 3

nevermind

[i hate your 'new' forum microsoft. the format screws up everytime. fix it. i shouldnt have to edit every post 3x to make it legible. 4x i hate this forum]
  9. tohellnbak Win User

X1 Live Stream On Now

reading the chat feed is like reading a merger of this forum and the PS forums.... the hate is strong in there
Thema:

hate these forums

1. hate these forums - Similar Threads - hate forums

2. Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?: I like achievements if they end on a 0 or 5 don't like the weird numbers achievements b5383c38-ed75-495a-a5fc-2493f7544e8f
  3. Banned despite having hate mail sent first

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned despite having hate mail sent first: [Mod Removed - Innapropriate] proof for my case. I was wrongly banned despite minding my own buisness. Please do something about this 374b5a82-db6e-4710-a7b3-158823adc2be
  4. My Number One Thing I hate about Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Number One Thing I hate about Xbox.: I Pre-Ordered COD4 and Red dead 2 And more games but none of them wouldn't let me play when they were available in the shop.(Also happened to some of my friends and now they are so mad they use...
  5. hate microsoft for this

in XBoX on Windows
    hate microsoft for this: i cant play Minecraft because of Xbox app on it so i singed in and now i still cant play because of a privacy setting on my own computer that i bought and want to play Minecraft on. this is why i...
  6. Person using two accounts to send hate messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Person using two accounts to send hate messages: I have an ex-friend who is using two accounts to send hate messages to me and other people. Is there anyway that this can be stoped with a ban or something. He uses the second account so that his...
  7. Banned for replying to hate mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for replying to hate mail: I have been reported for replying to hate mail which leads me to believe that no one monitors reports it is done automatically. Paying customers should not have to put up with getting banned over...
  8. I hate the new xbox forums. i can't find the private messages and follows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hate the new xbox forums. i can't find the private messages and follows: Before you could just go to xbox forums and private messages and follows were right there. Now I have to go to every piece of forum just to find it? 1444e5f0-9023-41b2-87b9-0a74fcf57739
  9. Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and don't have enough money to change ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and don't have enough money to change ...: I need to change gamertag but don't have the money fd82b7ec-3b40-4f94-a36c-011e2a7fc108
  10. Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my ...: Please I need help so many people keep filing complaints about my gamertag can please help me replace it with something better 2850f79d-eed0-4e19-8324-6b64e7288f7b