Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer?

Discus and support Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sign in on Console, I have GamesPass active, but I don't have Gold access. Loading Monster Hunter or Halo multiplayer loads the overlay to purchase... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LundstromNorth, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer?

Sign in on Console, I have GamesPass active, but I don't have Gold access. Loading Monster Hunter or Halo multiplayer loads the overlay to purchase Gold or GamesPass.

Further, I switch to my desktop to sign in on the Xbox site to try and create a ticket there, and clicking the "Sign In" button goes to a "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

submitted by /u/LundstromNorth
    [link] [comments]

/u/LundstromNorth, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer?

1. Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer? - Similar Threads - 10+ Months Gamespass

2. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial: I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the...
  3. xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month: I just bought xbox game pass ultimate, and I was going to get the first month for 10 kr, why did you charge me for full price? 8c111a02-1bbc-420d-bd75-56d53ffe4fc3
  4. Havent gotten my 10 percent back for months.

in XBoX Rewards
    Havent gotten my 10 percent back for months.: Hello, Thank you in advance for your help. I reached the max back last year, been a rewards member for 8 years since 2010 so I am pretty familiar with it so with that being said the 10 percent...
  5. Purchased 3 Months of Xbox Live from Walmart that was suppose to come with $10 credit that ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 Months of Xbox Live from Walmart that was suppose to come with $10 credit that ...: So I purchased a Xbox Live 3 month code from Walmart that included a $10 xbox store code. While I instantly received the 3 month code, I never received the $10 store credit. I have contacted...
  6. 3 month game pass for $10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month game pass for $10: Am I the only one that finds it ridiculous that Xbox sends out deals like the 3 month game pass for $10 but you aren't included because you are already a loyal customer? Seriously, don't include...
  7. Can I go back to previous month daily challenge Solitaire Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I go back to previous month daily challenge Solitaire Windows 10: Hi I will have no access to internet for last few days of June 2018, can I go back to finish June's daily challenges in July? dd9e1715-bebc-46a6-88ac-60bd1938498c
  8. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...
  9. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...
  10. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...