Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app

Discus and support Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have sea of thieves on my xbox one which is where i started out but now that I have a pc I log into the same account and cant install it on here? any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cash Moyers, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Cash Moyers
    Cash Moyers Guest

I have sea of thieves on my xbox one which is where i started out but now that I have a pc I log into the same account and cant install it on here? any help would be appreciated

:)

Cash Moyers, Dec 1, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is t digital or a disc version? You can only play both if you own it digitally

If you only have regular game pass, and that’s how you own it you cannot access PC games without upgrading to ultimate
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly validate if you're using the same Microsoft account where the game was purchased by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, once you have located the order and it is stated as "completed", make sure to sign out and sign back in both on Microsoft Store App and on Xbox App.

You can also, go to "Library" on your Microsoft Store App to check all your owned games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass for PC Install Button Not Functioning

Have you downloaded the new Xbox app (not the companion app)? You should be able to download them through their instead of through the Microsoft Store app. If you haven't installed it, you should be able to get it from here by clicking "Get Started" - https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
  5. NemoD Win User

Cant connect my xbox one s to my pc

Yes, I do have the HDMI cable, but when i try to get the display up my pc through the xbox app, it does not work. I belive its because i need the same WiFi Router on both devices, but i cant connect it on my xbox due to not having a screen. Are there other
    ways of getting the display up to my pc?
  6. øyvindgrimsø Win User

Halo: MCC PC content being locked

I have the same problem. Where did you purchase it? I bought the game package on my Xbox back in 2015, so I cant see it in the Xbox PC app, but I can download it through the store. Still cant play it on the PC, which I could a year ago.
Thema:

1. Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app - Similar Threads - game installed cant

2. cant install games onto my disk drive (D)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install games onto my disk drive (D): hi so i previously did a reset on my pc to help clean it up because it needed it and now i cant use my disk drive (D), i had previously used it to install games but now i cant install my games to...
  3. I cant install games on gamepass, need "administrator approval"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install games on gamepass, need "administrator approval": Hello, i need help, i used to be able to install games without any issues but for some reason now i get the administrator approval error, tried a lot of fixes and still cant install games....
  4. microsoft store cant install owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store cant install owned games: in my microsoft store cant install the game, only show please install in xboxapp, but after i open xboxapp, it shows not available,, what is the problem with this,,, please help me.. thanks...
  5. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: Hello, I had to update Grounded, but it didnt work so I uninstalled it. Now I cant install it, because it says I need to update it. But I dont have the game. Can you guys help me...
  6. Cant install games on xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on xbox app on pc: Hello, Ive been trying to install games from the Xbox app and microsoft windows store whenever I try I get an error code " 0x00000001" I've done what the support website says which is to check...
  7. Cant install back my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install back my game: I uninstalled my game because it kept on crashing. I wanted to uninstall and install it back but I can't install it back it says that I have to buy the game again....
  8. cant install EA play PC games

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant install EA play PC games: so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it. I have the xbox ultimate pass and when I try to connect the ea app I get an...
  9. i cant install games on the microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant install games on the microsoft store: I think it has something to do with the admin setup anyway i click install and nothing happens for example it didnt work with minecraft launcher and I am alowed to fix it but idk how...
  10. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: I have been trying to install Assassins Creed Valhalla though i have ran into 2 error codes Problem 1: sometimes i wont let me install giving me with the error code 0x80070057 Problem 2:...