Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...

Discus and support Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a number of achievements on a 360 profile that is linked to a gametag already.... I dont really mind losing those, but I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasonEllmers, Sep 6, 2019.

1. JasonEllmers
    JasonEllmers Guest

Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...

Hi,

I have a number of achievements on a 360 profile that is linked to a gametag already....

I dont really mind losing those, but I would like to move the Live account details to a new profile that I have on the 360, that has different achievements.

Is there a way of dissociating an Live account with a profile, because at the moment it says its in use???

Help.

:)

JasonEllmers, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a different profile

Hi Jason,

As stated, since they both have gamer tags attached to them. You are unable to link them together. As this has been answered I will go ahead and lock the thread as to prevent repetitive answers.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. choppyseize Win User

Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a different profile

You cannot transfer data from one account to another. You can change the primary email associated with the accounts though. Which may be helpful depending on what you're trying to do.

The link explaining how to change the primary email address is here
  4. JasonEllmers Win User

You cannot transfer data from one account to another. You can change the primary email associated with the accounts though. Which may be helpful depending on what you're trying to do.

The link explaining how to change the primary email address is here
    It might??

I want my xbox live account i have (with its email address) not linked to the current profile... but instead link it to the profile that i have my new achievements on.

i dont care aboht the old achievements.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You can't transfer anything from one account to another.
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

If you atleast wanna use the information on it you can plus if you decide to use an xbox one at any point you can home it and if those games are digital and compatible you can use them on that
Thema:

1. Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a... - Similar Threads - offline profile associate

2. My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online: Basically what the title says. For some months now, my profile says I am online when I am not actually online and vice versa when I am actually online playing any game. Cant seem to find what the...
  3. Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins...: Hello Xbox-Community. I have been playing xbox for years now and getting this strange looking problem the first time ever. I always looked arround online in several discussions, but could not...
  4. Creating profiles offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating profiles offline?: Split from this thread. Giving this a bump instead of creating another thread for the same thing. I keep wanting to play with my niece and nephew. There is absolutely no reason to make them...
  5. Cant set my profile to offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant set my profile to offline: i usually like to play alone and have my profile to appear offline but when i do everyone can still see im on ive went to the profile settings and made it to black all people from seeing if im...
  6. How can I connect my current offline profile to a Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my current offline profile to a Xbox Live profile?: I have tried multiple times to create a xbox live profile with my offline profile, but every time I get code 8015402b. (xbox live cannot verify my gmail) So I read that first I had to verify my...
  7. Xbox One profile keeps getting signed out WHILE OFFLINE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One profile keeps getting signed out WHILE OFFLINE: Before anybody tells me to redownload my profile, I have been playing Skyrim offline for a while now. Offline as in my xbox one is NOT connected to a network. So why in the world does my profile...
  8. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...
  9. Creating profiles offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating profiles offline?: I'm a bit of a gaming obsessive I have every iteration of XBox and Playstation and still play my favourite games from every generation. I was disturbed then to find out recently that it is...
  10. cant log into my profile offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into my profile offline: hi I recently bought my self the Xbox one but now I'm starting to regret I don't have internet connection and when ever I try to play fifa 17 it says I cant play tournament because I am not...