Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

Discus and support Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try to install the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app. would I not get kicked off Xbox live for changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try to install the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app can someone please help me out with this thanks guys .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 21, 2019
  2. AngelicaJus Win User

BLACK OPS 2 NETWORK CONNECTION LOST EVERY TIME

update: it's happening with the iHeartRadio app as well... disconnecting me about every 3m or so...
  3. Epic Louie Win User

last.fm

I use the iheartradio app on my WP7 and PC.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

I keep getting signed out of Xbox Live while watch Hulu or Netflix.

Greetings, Dez! Thank you for bringing this question to us. Can you tell me a little more about the issue? Are you disconnected from Netflix and Hulu immediately when you attempt to start the app or does this happen while watching shows? Does this occur
    with any other games or apps or is this unique to Netflix and Hulu. Let me know!
  5. Klokkwork Win User

How can I stream live web music ?

I might recommend iHeartRadio. Great app. I use it on my phone and my Xbox.
  6. addictgaming360 Win User

Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work

At first didn't worked, but the reset you and other user gave a suggestion. So I did that. From iheartradio I wasn't even able at first go (the guide button then click iheartradio you get a little music to press play or pause) Now I see that comes up now.

However after the music plays in the background for couple seconds the app closes out. So I went to another profile to see it does the same results. I had to log my self in to my iheartradio account. I was having no problems (the app didn't close out)

I was back on my default account using iheartradio the app closes out after playing some music in the background. So I log me out from iheartradio then relog back in.

Now I am able to play music in the background.

But it closes out in couple of seconds everytime, when the music plays. So I used the guide buttom then clicked on iheartradio. (the part you see 100 controller 100 music on the bottom launch iheartradio) I highlighted launch iheartradio

I am not sure what really happen did the factory settings fix it? Did logging out iheartradio then logging in helped not sure. I think it's iheartradio. Would be awesome some if Ambassador use iheartradio to see if they have the same problem.

Edit still does the same closes out even highlighted launch iheartradio
Thema:

Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

1. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in... - Similar Threads - question HULU app

2. Question about the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Question about the Xbox app: I just have a quick question about hiding your name. Is it possible to hide/block your name on the Xbox app? I just don't feel comfortable with people knowing my name....
  3. Game DVR Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Questions: 1. How long can you record videos for? 2. Is there anything that the Xbox One won't record (like how the PS4 won't let you record Sonic Forces cutscenes and displays a blocked content message if...
  4. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  5. Xbox suspension questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox suspension questions: I submitted a case review a few days ago and I was given the answer of "After investigating this account, it appears to have been suspended for soliciting or offering exploits - either glitches or...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question: Hi, on Xbox Game Pass for PC under the "My Games" tab, is there any way to only show XGP games? I don't want the games from my Steam library showing up here too. Is this possible?...
  7. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  8. Question About Signing Up When Underage

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Signing Up When Underage: Is there anyway for me to sign up for xbox insider when I am underage by sending something to my parents or do I just have to wait for two more years? submitted by /u/FlamesFire101 [link]...
  9. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  10. JuJu Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JuJu Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time content? 2. Is this game identical on all platforms? I'd like to know because the game will be available for gold later this month....