Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

Discus and support Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zonk117, May 6, 2021.

1. zonk117
    zonk117 Guest

I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft store so i could play it offline. Gamepass won't lt me play offline stating I have to have the DLC downloaded. It never works offline, but everything works great online. How can I get a game I own both myself by buying it and I have on game pass to work offline.

:)

zonk117, May 6, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Halo MCC

I bought Halo MCC on disc a while ago and it just updated, I was able to play reach on it once, but now every time I try to open the game it says that I need to play on an account that has a subscription and/or an account that has the updated game
    pass, but I bought the game on disc? Why isn’t it allowing my to play a game I bought?
    Reach isn't included with Halo Master Chief Collection, it's paid DLC for Halo MCC, but it's also part of Game Pass. Did you have an active Game Pass subscription or active trial when you tried out Reach last time?

Or are you getting the same message whenever you try to play any other part of Halo MCC too?
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello zonk117, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

In order to be able to play the game offline ,I highly recommend following the steps mentioned in the link below:

Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Panno92 Win User

mcc on pc

Hi, do you own the master MCC on xbox with a digital copy or a physic (on DVD) one?

I honestly did not heard about the fact that the MCC will be free for PC players who already own the xbox version, but note that the campaign of Halo reach is not included in the base MCC but it is available as a standalone DLC for 10$, so even if if you
    own the MCC you will not be able to play the single player of halo reach if you do not buy the DLC, you can also play it with an active subscription of the game pass since they have included the complete MCC with reach and ODST in it.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Is Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition Backwards Compatible?

You have all Halo games on game pass included in Halo MCC. Reach is there also since December. And od course, Halo 4. Just a suggestion on provided solutions.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

As Halo MCC was added to game pass Im playing all the old Halo games again.

Also playing Manual Samuel

Also this week I passed 300k Gamerscore and 15000 individual achievement unlocks
Thema:

1. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline? - Similar Threads - active game pass

2. Game Pass for PC not activating?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC not activating?: I purchased Game Pass for PC this morning but it is still not activating. I go to the app and it still says "Get Game Pass." I have tried restarting the app and my PC but it still says the same....
  3. Unable to activate the free 1-month Xbox Game Pass on my Legion 5Pi

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to activate the free 1-month Xbox Game Pass on my Legion 5Pi: [img] I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion 5Pi that comes with 1 month of free Xbox Game Pass access. But I'm unable to activate it from Windows Store's "Included with device" section....
  4. How to activate EA games with Game pass Ultimate for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to activate EA games with Game pass Ultimate for PC?: Hello all, After seeing advertisements from Microsoft for couple of days now regarding EA pass and Game Pass Ultimate I decided to upgrade my pc game pass to ultimate so I can have access to ea...
  5. i bought an xbox ultimate game pass and i guess the store never actived it????

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox ultimate game pass and i guess the store never actived it????: i got it as a gift for my nephew but ig the store never activated the card bd96e199-c7a4-4f3c-9be7-88c0f8b8da24
  6. Using Game Pass trial code while Gold subscription is still active?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Game Pass trial code while Gold subscription is still active?: I currently have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription that has several months remaining. I also have an unused Game Pass (GP) trial code (forget if it was 14 day or 1 month). What would happen if...
  7. Xbox game pass not allowing access to games despite active subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass not allowing access to games despite active subscription.: Fairly self explanatory from the title alone, I have an active game pass subscription but despite this all my games have uninstalled and it only gives me the option to buy a new trial of gamepass,...
  8. Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me...: Hi! I had GamePass for PC earlier, which I cancelled a few months back. Now, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass for 1 month + 2 month bonus but the Xbox app says that I need to join Game Pass. I...
  9. Xbox Game pass Ultimate not activated on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate not activated on PC: I bought 3 months of Xbox Game pass Ultimate earlier today. However, when I use the Xbox app it does not recognize my subscription. In the settings, it states "we encountered an error and your...
  10. Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro: Hello, I recently got Xbox Game Pass Code from Discord Nitro and when trying to activate it through Xbox app it writes: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem...