Have an internet problem

Discus and support Have an internet problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Having an internet problem. I can access the internet everywhere else....streaming...cell...etc and even on this android tablet I am using right now,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BonnieBurkhardt, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Have an internet problem

Having an internet problem. I can access the internet everywhere else....streaming...cell...etc and even on this android tablet I am using right now, but on Microsoft Solitaire, it comes up with no internet . service. I have updated the app, shut down the
    device and restarted it and rebooted my router. What else can I do?

:)

BonnieBurkhardt, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Spitfire Run Win User

Internet Problem

Same problem for me. The Xbox One refuses to recognize my wireless network and tell´s me it´s the wrong network password.

It isn´t because 3 Iphones, 3 Ipads, two separate TV-sets and one PC finds the networks AND recognizes the same password.

This must be and hardware issue with the Xbox One!?
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Internet problems

The Motorola SMG6580 is a good replacement.
  4. GruntPlayz Win User

Internet problem?

Ok i got the problem again, when i test my network connection when it happens it says that it cant find an ip address
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Internet problem

Hi Flux,

Thanks for the update on the issue. We recommend when it does it again to watch the router/gateway. Make sure the lights don't blink off for brief second. This will cause disconnect from game server. Personally had my internet disconnect reconnect so fast
    I stayed on the server. But I seen the lights go off on gateway when this happened.

With all the unseasonable weather hot in a lot of areas, rain and fires in others. Weather can have an affect on internet connection.
    I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Internet problem

maybe it's nat that should be strict.
Thema:

Have an internet problem

1. Have an internet problem - Similar Threads - internet problem

2. Internet problem on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet problem on xbox one x: I have a problem with my xbox one x I play everyday online so I set it up with a wired connection but every single day when I turn it on the first time it will not detect a internet connection and...
  3. Problème deconnexion Xbox et internet [Xbox and internetconnection problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème deconnexion Xbox et internet [Xbox and internetconnection problem]: Bonsoir tous, alors j'ai un énorme soucis avec ma xbox one s, elle ce déconnecte d'internet et du xbox live très souvent pendant un long moment lorsque je regarde youtube, Netflix, canal +, Amazon...
  4. Xbox One S having Internet problems when connected to 4k tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S having Internet problems when connected to 4k tv: So I have been using an xbox one s with my current internet/router for a while now and has been perfectly fine until I chose to get a 4k smart TV. The last TV I had was a smart TV but fairly old...
  5. Problema di connessione ad internet[Internet connection problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema di connessione ad internet[Internet connection problem]: Buongiorno, ho un grande problema, non riesco a collegare la mia xbox one alla rete wireless di casa mia in quanto mi esce scritto "impossibile connettersi al server DHCP". Come faccio a risolvere...
  6. Halo Mcc internet problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Mcc internet problem!: Okay hello! I have gotten a problem recently with Halo The Master Chief Collection, I want to play with my friends but when i join them and start a game up it loads somewhat normally then it stops...
  7. IP Address Problem Connecting Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    IP Address Problem Connecting Internet: My Internet is working fine on every other device but when I connect to the Xbox, it says it cannot get an IP address. I've tried unplugging the router, replugging it etc....
  8. Problems with the internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the internet connection: Hello there! i have a question One day, i changed my internet modem into one called Totalplay, which gives me internet and tv signal. so i connected the internet to my xbox 360, but somehow it...
  9. Problemas com a conexão de Internet[Translation-Problems with your Internet connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas com a conexão de Internet[Translation-Problems with your Internet connection]: Apesar da minha internet estar funcionando corretamente, no Xbox ela desconecta toda vez que eu ligo o console (até que conecta as vezes, mas fica uns 5 minutos e desconecta de novo). Assim eu não...
  10. Xbox not connecting to internet properly, has same problem after hard reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not connecting to internet properly, has same problem after hard reset.: Hello, I have been having some issues with my Xbox One S. I have been trying to connect to the internet, which was working fine before, but when you go into the advance settings on the console,...