Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging

Discus and support Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since The Last Update My Xbox Dashboard Has Been Lagging Heavy. It Staggered Trying To Navigate The Games And Apps Section and Even going Home Causes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deebean69, May 23, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. /u/deebean69
    /u/deebean69 Guest

Since The Last Update My Xbox Dashboard Has Been Lagging Heavy. It Staggered Trying To Navigate The Games And Apps Section and Even going Home Causes It All To Just Freeze. Refresh Makes It Worse or It Just Crashes The Whole Console. Ive Put In Multiple Reports But Nothing Has Changed Yet. Anyone Else Having This Issue?

submitted by /u/deebean69
    [link] [comments]

2. DwarfehKitteh Win User

Skryim Lag

I've had a problem with lag myself on this game, especially in combat but I found by going off the game back to dashboard and reloading everything back up again it stopped. I have the updates and always clear any un-needed saves
  3. Actual Winner Win User

HALO 4 LAG

Then why doesn't anybody i play with have lag
  4. Atryeu Win User

LIVE Dashboard not loading

Is anybody else having this problem still? This is still happening to me each time I exit from a game and try and go back to my Dashboard :(
  5. SoakedOwl809492 Win User

My Xbox won't load anything (Dashboard, Games and Apps, Tabs)

I had an update yesterday and now i have the same problem as you cant access the dashboard or my digital game downloads or any of the settings it will let me play my disc games been like this for 2 days now very annoying please help anybody
  6. Crisis Reason Win User

Lag Anybody

i test the connection from time to time, i just recently tested it and right its three bars but everything else is fine even with the update new update i still lag. By the way so far this is the only game i have lag issues with i played gears of war 3 and
    mass effect 3 and i never lagged from there.
Thema:

1. Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging - Similar Threads - anybody Problem Dashboard

2. I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...: submitted by /u/MrPino777 [link] [comments]
  3. Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?: The menu is not working properly and the it would not scroll, so its impossible to see whats in the vault or in the preview test games. Wanted to check for Fallen Order yesterday but it did not...
  4. Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?: Brace yourselves. Its a read. So heres my issue. Back in June of 2014 I downloaded a game off of Games with Gold called Max: Curse of Brotherhood bc I had just gotten my Xbox One and had few...
  5. Anybody having problem with logging in mixer on xbox1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having problem with logging in mixer on xbox1?: mixer tells me i must be logged in Live account which i am, so im lost. Singed in mixer on my phone fine :\ 61376c10-2454-43e7-af38-cdd7edaea035
  6. anybody else having problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections daily challenges opening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anybody else having problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections daily challenges opening?: the collection will open but not the individual games (daily challenges only) 6d67b796-aba3-41d6-855d-3f88893f9081
  7. Is anybody other than me having problems with Microsoft's over ear headset for Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody other than me having problems with Microsoft's over ear headset for Xbox one?: I've had this headset for less than a year now and they are already not functioning properly. The mic makes me sound like a robot and the sound coming from the speakers is starting to get a lot of...
  8. Does anybody know how to fix the instant on problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know how to fix the instant on problem?: Please help. I have instant on...on. It never downloads and installs the updates like it is supposed to. I wanted to just play a fast game or two before bed, now I will not be playing at all...
  9. is anybody having problems using redeem codes for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    is anybody having problems using redeem codes for xbox live: is anybody having trouble redeeming there xbox live on xbox one besides me 24dcf77d-e1c6-47cb-9f59-d679389ce64b
  10. Did anybody get this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anybody get this problem: I was trying to redeem a code on my tablet so they said to go to this site if it did not work so I went to it and it did not help me with anything Did anybody else get this??????...