have anybody noticed the new download system after the update?

Discus and support have anybody noticed the new download system after the update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox was downloading CoD at 1 am this morning and when i got up. the download was finished but then a "finishing up" update bar started and i was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deebean69, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/deebean69
    /u/deebean69 Guest

My xbox was downloading CoD at 1 am this morning and when i got up. the download was finished but then a "finishing up" update bar started and i was like WTF when did that ever happen. now i gotta wait for a finished update to finish something else. it doesn't make sense

submitted by /u/deebean69
    [link] [comments]

/u/deebean69, Jun 30, 2020
  2. x Grief Seed Win User

Anybody noticed?

It's really good now. I still have to aim at the chest if I want to get a headshot sometimes due to kick or flinch but it's really good now.
  3. HeyDomoArigato Win User

Anybody noticed?

Oh I never used it before just till I got the camo's for it. But now I'm using it more than ever and it annihilates
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anybody noticed?

SCAR has been really good since a couple of patches back. 3 hit kill ANY range.
  5. Mercenary0075 Win User

Did anybody notice this?

Yes, I noticed this as well. I think it was either when you get the update for the game or when you load the multiplayer portion...I'm not sure.
  6. ModestElf Win User

Did anybody notice this?

same happened for the GOW3 logo and it keep changing in the forums for like 2 weeks afther release

and looks like finally the forums stayed with the one where marcus is standing still :p
Thema:

1. have anybody noticed the new download system after the update? - Similar Threads - anybody noticed download

2. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]
  3. Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?: So, Rewards app is not working in my country (Poland), so I uninstalled it. But it gets reinstalled with each system update. Same thing happens with avatar apps (I don't use them, so I uninstall...
  4. Anybody managed to get HDR on C32HG70?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody managed to get HDR on C32HG70?: Read some posts here and seems on Xbox one X, you have to enable 4K to get HDR to work, unfortunately C32HG70 is 2K, xbox will tell me it's not supported when I try to enable 4K. I can still...
  5. Anybody want to play Minecraft Xbox One with us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody want to play Minecraft Xbox One with us?: Me and my best friend are looking for some people to build cool stuff with in Minecraft Xbox One!! We'd love it if someone joined us so we can play and have fun making some new friends. :) We...
  6. No new surveys/quests can anybody help me with finding more?

in XboX Insiders
    No new surveys/quests can anybody help me with finding more?: So I’ve been a insider for over two years and I’ve only ever gotten the first quest quest is there something I have to do to get more? submitted by /u/AgeOfDragonss [link] [comments]
  7. Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging

in XboX Insiders
    Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging: Since The Last Update My Xbox Dashboard Has Been Lagging Heavy. It Staggered Trying To Navigate The Games And Apps Section and Even going Home Causes It All To Just Freeze. Refresh Makes It Worse...
  8. Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox...: Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working for me on Xbox Game Pass Pc. The game is not even being detected by True Achivement website. It's not even showing my in my played games list on true...
  9. Can anybody help me with my minecraft world?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with my minecraft world?: Hello reddit! I've had a issue with my main minecraft world for maybe 4 months now, I have tried on and off to fix it. I did not delete the save file though, as I thought maybe i could use it to...
  10. Did anybody else notice the bit about AMD Freesync on Xbox 1 X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anybody else notice the bit about AMD Freesync on Xbox 1 X: Title says it all, The console has freesync. They don't sell tv's with this feature, so buy a PC monitor or lose a feature? I personally play on monitor of the low latency and superior color...