Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

Discus and support Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RonCoggan, May 23, 2020.

1. RonCoggan
    RonCoggan Guest

Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem.

:)

RonCoggan, May 23, 2020
  2. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Please help. I am able to connect to Microsoft Bingo and go into Social. I am not able to send gifts to Bingo friends. I am only able to redeem one gift at a time. This is very time consuming and not very much fun. I am getting really frustrated because
    this is going on day after day. I have reset Microsoft Bingo and Xbox.
  3. RedViolet28 Win User

The bingo game does not conecte to the server

I've been having the same issue all day on my Windows 10 PC and haven't been able to connect for the past six hours. I have no problem connecting to the main Microsoft Solitaire Collection screen (or any other internet screen), just the Bingo one. So,
    this isn't an intermittent connection issue. I did check Windows Update and am good there.
  4. OnscreenEwe3716 Win User

bingo still not connecting

I agree.it's been like this for two days and nothing has been fixed.not to mention bingo crashes before I can receive my winnings sometimes.smh.fix this please
  5. JoSpencer Win User

ms bingo

ms bingo, it just tries to connect and the connection fails each time this has been going on for more than 2 days, and it is frustrating. my internet connection is up and running
  6. FavoredAtol2705 Win User

Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning

Have not been able to play bingo since yesterday.
Thema:

1. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days. - Similar Threads - been able connect

2. havent been able to connect to bingo for 2 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    havent been able to connect to bingo for 2 days: I keep getting a message that Bingo cannot connect to the server. It's been going on for 2 days, but this has happened several times in the past. 105ad81d-c941-4c45-96d8-b01a92d79325
  3. haven't been able to connect for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    haven't been able to connect for days: about to completely give up on this game. connectivity is the worst. I haven't been able to play for days because it can't connect to the server. I play other Microsoft games, and the issue is...
  4. Bingo hasn't been able to connect for several days now. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo hasn't been able to connect for several days now. Please help!: For several days I haven't been able to play Bingo. It says there is a problem connecting to the bingo server and gave me this website. How can I fix this? 8d42974b-fec7-43f0-b6c5-53178f3b136b
  5. Haven't been able to connect to GTA5's GTA Online. Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to connect to GTA5's GTA Online. Help?: Every time I try to get onto GTA Online I get the error, "The Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable right now. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later." I am able to connect to...
  6. Has anyone been able to connect their xbox S via ethernet cable?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been able to connect their xbox S via ethernet cable?????: There's no forum category for xbox S, but anyways... I've tried 3 different brand new xbox s's and none will recognize my ethernet cable. It flashes, and works for a second, but literally only a...
  7. Haven't been able to connect to xbox live for months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't been able to connect to xbox live for months: A few months ago, I plugged my xbox one in and started it up for the first time in about a year. I updated it and all my games, but I wasn't able to fully connect to xbox live. I would be able to...
  8. Connected to wi-fi but "service info is unavailable". Haven't been able to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to wi-fi but "service info is unavailable". Haven't been able to play ...: It says under current network status that I am connected with a Moderate NAT but it also says service info is unavailable and says I'm not connected when I test multiplayer connection. No pins...
  9. I Haven't Been Able To Stay Connected To Xbox Live Since I Was Threatened To Have My ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Haven't Been Able To Stay Connected To Xbox Live Since I Was Threatened To Have My ...: I played a Madden 25 online ranked gameplay against some guy yesterday & he started sending me hate messages because he lost: http://i57.tinypic.com/bdmcxx.jpg I signed onto Live about 30 mins...
  10. Haven't been able to connect for almost 24 hours now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't been able to connect for almost 24 hours now: I have not been able to access my account for about 24 hours now. It says I'm on Xbox Live, and I can view my online friends. However, I cannot message them, my achievement dont show up, and...