have not get my $100 cash back

Discus and support have not get my $100 cash back in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi I applied for my Xbox 360 Cashback and submitted my receipts the one i bought from jb hi fi , yet the money has not yet come through. After apply,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UpbeatSaucer4, Mar 3, 2014.

1. have not get my $100 cash back

hi

I applied for my Xbox 360 Cashback and submitted my receipts the one i bought from jb hi fi , yet the money has not yet come through. After apply, I received an email from Xbox confirming my application that i will get the money by 28 of feb .

:)

UpbeatSaucer4, Mar 3, 2014
  2. I'm confused

I am confused. I have been a member of Xbox live rewards and a VIP since February 22th and I see that VIP's can get cash back on purchases. My question is how do I know I get cash back on my purchases because it looks like I haven't gotten any cash back
    on any of my purchases at all

Lightblade4507, Mar 3, 2014
  3. Buy xBox 360 now?

I just picked up a 4gb console and the same store had a 320gb hard drive for $258 and then I get $100 cash back bargin

CherubicMick76, Mar 3, 2014
  4. CherubicMick76 Win User

Buy xBox 360 now?

I just picked up a 4gb console and the same store had a 320gb hard drive for $258 and then I get $100 cash back bargin
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Not getting cash back

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Keep in mind that in-game consumables are not eligible for VIP rebates.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not getting VIP cash back

Hello EjectedBunny,

We see you received MyVIP payback for your April purchases. Your purchases in May mostly went towards the Retro Rewards offer. You cannot receive Credits for both offer progress and MyVIP, as stated in our FAQ:

What type of Rewards can I earn?

In addition to our special events and offers, there are two easy ways to earn Rewards Credits each month; by completing missions or special offers, or with a MyVIP Star Rank. To see current
    missions, visit the MyMissions page. For more details, please see the Terms and Conditions. Don't forget to check back often to see what's new, as missions are updated frequently!

To learn more about your MyVIP Star Rank, which gives you a percentage back on what you buy in the Xbox Store, visit the MyRewards page. Once you have earned at least 1 Star, you'll start earning each month
    based on your qualifying purchases from the previous month.

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for MyVIP.

The remainder of your purchases were beneath the $10 requirement for MyVIP payback, as stated in our FAQ, and the amount was reserved to complete a $10 amount in a following month. Regarding your June and July purchases, also from our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP (or this month's), so it is too early to see the Credits pending.
  7. BAD 2020 Win User

Can someone help me level up?

Just checked my stats:

30.2M RP

Play Time: 190d 54m

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

30.2M / 30.2M

cash$0

bank$41,029,185

PISWASSER BEER CLUB
  8. Frankenstien13A Win User

I did not receive my Xbox Live Rewards points

they only cash in when you've at least earned 100 or more, and they get deposited the 1st and 15th of every month
Thema:

have not get my $100 cash back

1. have not get my $100 cash back - Similar Threads - $100 cash

2. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Mobile
    100% packet loss: Hello, Since Saterday, September 7. I keep having 100% packet loss. This is causing lag in multiplayer. Doesn’t mather what game I play. I already tried everything there is to solve it. Even...
  3. Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%: Hello, I wanted to report and also can get a solution. The latest success of Borderlands 3 and completely bug. I got all the other successes but this one still does not unlock. This is not...
  4. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  5. 100% packet loss tried EVERYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss tried EVERYTHING: i have an xbox one s 1tb. I can use youtube, tubi, netflix but cannot get online games to work ive power cycled, port forwarded, gone offline, changed mac, ethernet cable does nothing. Just tyna...
  6. Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.: I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download speed is 6+ MB/s. However other apps such as...
  7. help error code 100-00000703-80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    help error code 100-00000703-80910002: kbox s keeps shutting down and returns to troubleshoot screen the stuck at same update 54% help plz ca79eccf-d9f1-4cda-a325-f702a397da29
  8. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  9. Metro exodus using 100% cpu not using gpu

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus using 100% cpu not using gpu: Hello, i’ve been searching for an answer to this for awhile. Metro Exodus is using 100% cpu and its not using the graphics card at all and it doesn’t make sense. I have tried basically everything...
  10. Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash: I've spent thousands on Microsoft...1st time didn't receive the ingame cash 4 Grand Theft Auto V from Microsoft spent $100 have it in order history.. called Microsoft she said she didn't have...