Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo.

Discus and support Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I submitted 2 receipts for $15 gift cards on may 30th a day before the promo ended, I went to buy the cards just because I knew the promo was going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Anwezzy1323, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Anwezzy1323
    Anwezzy1323 Guest

I submitted 2 receipts for $15 gift cards on may 30th a day before the promo ended, I went to buy the cards just because I knew the promo was going to end, and I thought it would be nice to have the extra $10 to buy a map pack or some dlc. Well its been
    almost a week and I never received any emails for the cards, they said to wait 3 to 4 days and its been 6 days now.any help would be very appreciated.

:)

Anwezzy1323, Jun 5, 2014
  2. APuFfY
    APuFfY Guest
    $5 Promo Gift Card For $15 Xbox Gift Card Purchase

I purchased ten (10) $15 dollar Xbox gift cards from Best Buy 5/24/2014. I was given one (1) receipt and uploaded the receipt showing ALL ten (10) $15 Xbox gift cards totaling $150, which can be see in the upload. This morning I only received one (1) $5
    promo code. I should have received ten (10) $5 promo code since you can visual see the ten $15 Xbox gift cards.

How do i go about getting this corrected?

By corrected, I mean getting the additional nine (9) $5 promo codes for the nine (9) other $15 Xbox Live cards.

APuFfY, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Ratfoot
    Ratfoot Guest
    Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card

I never received my $5 gift card for participating and fulfilling the requirements of the Mixer E3 Xbox promo. I purchased Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare on June 8th and never got my gift card. I've had several support people fail to resolve this, the
    most recent one said to put a ticket in here.

learn.mixer.com/promotions

Ratfoot, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo.

Hey there Anwezzy1323 Have not received  gift cards from the recent promo. :)

I know it says to wait 3 to 4 days and that you submitted within the time frame but it wouldn't be entirely unlikely that this may just be down to a slight delay. I would give it just one more week and then come back if you are still without your reward.
    However, hopefully by that time, you will have received it.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there Anwezzy1323 :)

I know it says to wait 3 to 4 days and that you submitted within the time frame but it wouldn't be entirely unlikely that this may just be down to a slight delay. I would give it just one more week and then come back if you are still without your reward.
    However, hopefully by that time, you will have received it.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. DougGarding Win User

$5 code for receipt offer. Have not received my emails.

I bought 3 $15 gift cards from Target last week on Friday (the 18th), and here it is a week later and I have not received any response in regards to getting a $5 promo for each of them. I've contacted the company responsible for running the promo through
    they contact/FAQ submission thing, but haven't heard back through that avenue either.

I'm getting increasingly frustrated at this. It says it takes 4 days to get your $5 bonuses, and it's now been a full week. I don't usually buy digital Xbox currency, but I did this time specifically for the promo bonus, and I'm not receiving it and nobody
    is responding to me. How do I get my promos???
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  8. pshankstar Win User

Purchase DLC with two forms of payment?

Thanks Darkplayer 2. I am looking to buy the Xbox gift card from an online vendor, like NewEgg, Amazon, etc... Which they occasionally have promo codes that will discount the Xbox gift card by 20%. So the $50 gift card would only cost me $40 after the
    promo code.

This is good to know, b/c one review I read somewhere said the $50 card does not cover the everything and they could not split the transaction to cover the tax.
  9. Iv Azazel vI Win User

Microsoft Store: Ghosts Preorder

So I got an email today from customer support saying they are requesting a $20 gift card for compensation for the promo. I don't think we will receive the codes anymore as there was no mention of still getting the weapon DLC.
Thema:

1. Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo. - Similar Threads - received gift cards

2. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  3. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  4. Did not receive a gift card I won on the flip and win game

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive a gift card I won on the flip and win game: so yesterday I spent 8000 rewards points on the flip and win game and I won a 50 dollar gift card they did not send to my email so I’m getting a little worried that I was ripped off can you please...
  5. Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.: i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. thank you dd9035ab-1e76-455d-92cf-edf77a779add
  6. I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.

in XBoX Rewards
    I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.: as the title says, i have not received my gift card, even though it said two days. 7ea10b9d-781b-435b-a51b-f233454b19e2
  7. STILL haven’t received visa gift card from the MyVIP Gems I spent.

in XBoX Rewards
    STILL haven’t received visa gift card from the MyVIP Gems I spent.: I’m not sure who else to email or where else to post this. I still haven’t had this issue resolved. If anyone who has the ability to help (or forward this to someone who can) I would appreciate...
  8. Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card.

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card.: Hi, on May 16th I redeemed 500 MyVIP Gems for the $10 Prepaid Visa card. I never received the gift card or any confirmation emails. I checked my Perks and Gems statement and it shows that I spent...
  9. Haven't received $5 Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received $5 Xbox Gift Card: I haven't received my $5 Xbox credit from the Mixer promo Mixer Season 2 – Mixer 036e3c26-88ec-46b5-999f-e204b67b1846
  10. vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card: didn't receive my promo 5$ gift card for purchasing vbucks off mixer streamers link f938b5cf-7a88-418b-b8a0-da92b46b407c