Have not Received Code for Fallout 3 on Xbox One When Preordering Fallout 4

Discus and support Have not Received Code for Fallout 3 on Xbox One When Preordering Fallout 4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The title says it all-- ordered on Order number [Mod Removed] I checked both xbone messages and email-- nothing there. Hope you can get back to me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Brendan Jay, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Brendan Jay
    Brendan Jay Guest

The title says it all-- ordered on

Order number
    [Mod Removed]
    I checked both xbone messages and email-- nothing there. Hope you can get back to me soon!

:)

Brendan Jay, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Ganjaroxx
    Ganjaroxx Guest
    Fallout 3 code

Have not received Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4 on November 10th

Ganjaroxx, Nov 16, 2015
  3. iDON7CARE57
    iDON7CARE57 Guest
    Fallout 3 code

I haven't received my fallout 3 code for preordering fallout 4

iDON7CARE57, Nov 16, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there!

Although you pre-ordered it on the 9th, it can take up to 10 days to arrive. Wait until the 19th, and you should have it. If not, post back here.

Please also do not post order numbers on the forums.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Nov 16, 2015
  5. STrunz18 Win User

I Pre-Ordered Fallout 4,Have not received my Fallout 3 code

Preordered fallout 4 on the Xbox store. Been about 2-3 weeks now. Never received a fallout 3 code
  6. ShotterHiram13 Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Hey also Preordered Fallout 4 and havent received my code of fallout 3 :'v
  7. fschmidt85 Win User

Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder

I also have never received my Fallout 3 code from my Digital Preorder of Fallout 4.
  8. Cronus Zues Win User

No fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4

I purchased the preorder Fallout 4 bundle on July 2 and still have not received my code for Fallout 3.
  9. LORD OF WAR j78 Win User

Never received Fallout 3 code

I preordered fallout 4 and never received my code for fallout 3 ,please fix this thank you
Thema:

1. Have not Received Code for Fallout 3 on Xbox One When Preordering Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Received Code Fallout

2. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  3. Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.: Hi. As the title says, I preordered Fallout 4 on 11/6/15 through Xbox Live and I was supposed to receive Fallout 3 as a preorder bonus. I've searched through my email and checked my Xbox Live...
  4. Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.: I posted in the Fallout 3 forum where others had posted the same issue. I just got off chat who told me I needed to post in the Sales and Promotion Forum. So here I am. It was purchased on...
  5. Still haven't received my $10 code for Fallout 4 price error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my $10 code for Fallout 4 price error.: It's been months and I still haven't received it even though it's been months. Microsoft promised and even messaged people on Xbox Live about it yet it never arrived in my inbox or my wallet. Can...
  6. Never received fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4: I know I'm about a year late on this but it has recently occured to me that I never received my code for fallout 3 that I was promised for preordering fallout 4. Thanks for any help sorting this...
  7. Never received Fallout 3 bonus code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 bonus code...: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 8/22/15 Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days After not receiving it...
  8. Never received Fallout 3 code from pre-order of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 code from pre-order of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/8/2015 Issue: When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I either did not receive the Fallout 3 game code, or I...
  9. Never received Fallout 3 code with Fallout 4 Preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 code with Fallout 4 Preorder: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “Nov 8, 2015” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” I went back...
  10. I have not received Fallout 3 code for pre-ordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Fallout 3 code for pre-ordering Fallout 4: It has been over an year and I still have not received my code for Fallout 3, even know I pre ordered Fallout 4. Can the message with the code be resent or is there other way to solve this...