Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer.

Discus and support Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the 7th of December I purchased the gold subscription that should come with the vbucks promotion, 1000 vbucks free, but was not able to receive the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CasperMatthews, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer.

On the 7th of December I purchased the gold subscription that should come with the vbucks promotion, 1000 vbucks free, but was not able to receive the vbucks code. I was told by Xbox support to contact
    Epic games who told me that Xbox had to sort the problem. I spoke to another Xbox support member who told me I have to post here for a solution as I should have received the vbucks by now. It would
    be greatly appreciated if you will take a look into it and provide me the best options on how I will be able to get it.

:)

CasperMatthews, Feb 5, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Casper,

Thanks for getting back to us. When you contacted live support and they let you know that you did meet the requirement they didn't let you know any additional information in regards to when you'll be receiving the code ? Unfortunately, here in the forums
    we don't have the tools to further assist with account billing issues and providing codes.

If you still are in contact with our support team I would suggest to reply to them to see what process they need to get this going.

The best way to reach our Live Support would be at Contact Us. To request
    a callback, follow these steps:

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Casper,

Sorry for the issue with the V-bucks. As stated in the sticky thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ad-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817

We have received further information in regards to this promotion that all V-bucks will be received no later than
    12/31/18 to those eligible for the promotion.

If you have not received them by now, then more than likely you did not meet the eligibility requirements.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CasperMatthews Win User

Hey thanks for the quick reply. I've had two different Xbox support staff telling me they checked and I was eligible for the promotion and I should have received them. :)
  6. Geth Win User

Are you suppose to receive the code via email perhaps?

Maybe it could be in the spam section?
Thema:

1. Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer. - Similar Threads - received code vbucks

2. Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass: I was told I should wait and I would get them through email but 10 days have passed and still nothing I was wondering if there's something I need to do or just keep waiting...
  3. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  4. Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]: Ola, boa noite. eu comprei o xbox game pass ultimate semana passada e não recebi o email de vcs com o codigo para o nitro do discord ate agr, poderiam me ajudar? [Translation - Hello .. Good...
  5. Audio receiver code for Kanto speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio receiver code for Kanto speakers: Has anyone had any success adding their Kanto speakers (YU2, YU4, YU6 etc.) to their Xbox one audio reciever device control? Kanto isn't listed as a manufacturer and I'm not able to find any other...
  6. Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]

in XBoX on Windows
    Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]: Hey Liebe Community ich habe den Code vom "Rogue Spiderknight" im Xbox Live Store am PC eingeloest und es ist auch der Xbox Account mit meinem Epickonto verbunden aber habe es nicht erhalten und...
  7. i have not received my discord or spotify code and it has been 10 days since I bought xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have not received my discord or spotify code and it has been 10 days since I bought xbox...: I have looked in the Xbox Console Companion App and Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 and I have not received any codes there or received any emails with the code. 7ad7e0b6-e985-48a3-833f-01dcae56b6cb
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received: So I had purchased the 1$ Ultimate game pass on cyber Monday and it was supposed to include a 6 month spotify premium code. I looked around and it said i would not receive the code if i had...
  9. I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.: Im pretty sure everyone has been asking for this , but what i heard is you get the Spotify premium and EA access code on Mail after 10 days of purchase, which i haven't received yet. Secondly it...
  10. I don't received vbucks code in my account..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't received vbucks code in my account..: i buy promo live gold 3 months with 1000 vbucks.. 89df0b2e-dd48-485c-b70a-76e093cc7ef6