Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer.

Discus and support Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the 7th of December I purchased the gold subscription that should come with the vbucks promotion, 1000 vbucks free, but was not able to receive the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CasperMatthews, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer.

On the 7th of December I purchased the gold subscription that should come with the vbucks promotion, 1000 vbucks free, but was not able to receive the vbucks code. I was told by Xbox support to contact
    Epic games who told me that Xbox had to sort the problem. I spoke to another Xbox support member who told me I have to post here for a solution as I should have received the vbucks by now. It would
    be greatly appreciated if you will take a look into it and provide me the best options on how I will be able to get it.

:)

CasperMatthews, Feb 5, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Casper,

Thanks for getting back to us. When you contacted live support and they let you know that you did meet the requirement they didn't let you know any additional information in regards to when you'll be receiving the code ? Unfortunately, here in the forums
    we don't have the tools to further assist with account billing issues and providing codes.

If you still are in contact with our support team I would suggest to reply to them to see what process they need to get this going.

The best way to reach our Live Support would be at Contact Us. To request
    a callback, follow these steps:

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Casper,

Sorry for the issue with the V-bucks. As stated in the sticky thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ad-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817

We have received further information in regards to this promotion that all V-bucks will be received no later than
    12/31/18 to those eligible for the promotion.

If you have not received them by now, then more than likely you did not meet the eligibility requirements.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CasperMatthews Win User

Hey thanks for the quick reply. I've had two different Xbox support staff telling me they checked and I was eligible for the promotion and I should have received them. :)
  6. Geth Win User

Are you suppose to receive the code via email perhaps?

Maybe it could be in the spam section?
Thema:

1. Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer. - Similar Threads - received code vbucks

2. Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite: Hi, I receive error code 0x8027025A Fortnite took to long to load while trying to get on Fortnite everytime. This has only been happening since the console updated Fortnite for season 10. We have...
  3. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  4. Not receiving verification code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving verification code: I have bought in-game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code that is being sent to my mobile which i never receive And there is no option to receive the verification...
  5. trouble receiving security code

in XBoX Accessibility
    trouble receiving security code: hello there, Unfortunately, I got an issue with my account when I tried to purchase something I want to change my old phone number to a new one, but I'm not able to receive a security code. I...
  6. No recibí el código[I did not receive the code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No recibí el código[I did not receive the code]: Bueno, compre una promocion que me habia salido, esta decia que si me unia al Gold me regalarian 1000 Apex coins, compre esta "oferta" y no me dieron mis apex coins, a que se debe esto? una...
  7. Redeeming code that I received with incorrect region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming code that I received with incorrect region: I received and promotional code but my region was incorrect, it say MX but I'm in united states bcd862a0-bc2e-4f25-9303-a0a63249acdb
  8. Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC: Hi, I purchased a razer blade pro (RZ09) PC from MS store in Santa Clara a month ago and was told that I would receive a code for Call of duty black ops 4, I saw the product page and the offer...
  9. Not receiving sms verification code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving sms verification code: I have been attempting to buy xbox live via the mobile phone payment option, i am supposed to receive a verification code via sms i did not receive anything at all please help....
  10. I don't received vbucks code in my account..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't received vbucks code in my account..: i buy promo live gold 3 months with 1000 vbucks.. 89df0b2e-dd48-485c-b70a-76e093cc7ef6