Have not received Fallout 4 pre-order bonus.

Discus and support Have not received Fallout 4 pre-order bonus. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i preordered Fallout 4 through the Xbox One marketplace on November 8 and I have not yet received my fallout 3 download code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eterna1Oblivion, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Have not received Fallout 4 pre-order bonus.

i preordered Fallout 4 through the Xbox One marketplace on November 8 and I have not yet received my fallout 3 download code.

:)

Eterna1Oblivion, Nov 19, 2015
  2. AuzRoxUrSox
    AuzRoxUrSox Guest
    Have not received Fallout 3 code after pre-ordering Fallout 4

I have not received a Fallout 3 code for my Fallout 4 pre-order

AuzRoxUrSox, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Guilhermemb1
    Guilhermemb1 Guest
    I did not receive my code fallout 3

I pre-order the fallout 4 on 31 October and have not received the code fallout 3

Guilhermemb1, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Have not received Fallout 4 pre-order bonus.

Hey, Eternal! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Have not received Fallout 4 pre-order bonus. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.
  6. Lord Ashtoreth Win User

Another "No Fallout 3 Code" Case

Also have not received a code for Fallout 3 after pre-ordering Fallout 4.
  7. BOLAWASTAKEN Win User

Quantum Break Preorder Codes

I also purchased the game on 4/4 by selecting the advertisement and have yet to receive the pre-order bonus.
  8. Gr8Bearded1 Win User

Fallout 3 Digital Code (Preordering Fallout 4)

Have yet to receive a code for Fallout 3 after pre-ordering Fallout 4. Anyone know anything?
  9. XxRizob1423xX Win User

fallout 3 code not received

I also pre-ordered fallout 4 july 17th and still have not received fallout 3 code. =[
Thema:

Have not received Fallout 4 pre-order bonus.

1. Have not received Fallout 4 pre-order bonus. - Similar Threads - received Fallout pre

2. Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.: I posted in the Fallout 3 forum where others had posted the same issue. I just got off chat who told me I needed to post in the Sales and Promotion Forum. So here I am. It was purchased on...
  3. Never received Fallout 3 code from pre-order of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 code from pre-order of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/8/2015 Issue: When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I either did not receive the Fallout 3 game code, or I...
  4. I have not received my fallout 3 code with my pre purchase of fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my fallout 3 code with my pre purchase of fallout 4: free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4 November 5th 2015 I have not received my fallout 3 code after ten calendar days 4d9702c9-9e7a-4dde-b94b-70c6ace5b4ac
  5. Did not receive fallout 3 pre-order bonus code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 3 pre-order bonus code.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/9/15” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...
  6. Pre-ordered Fallout 4, never received Fallout 3 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Fallout 4, never received Fallout 3 Code: Hello, Any help with this would be much appreciated. I pre-ordered FO4 on 9/25/15. I realize it's been quite a while, but hopefully this is recoverable. Here is the order #: 567172081746481087...
  7. Haven't received codes for Fallout 3 pre-order of Quantum Break pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received codes for Fallout 3 pre-order of Quantum Break pre-order: I've pre-ordered both Fallout 4 and Quantum Break digitally and haven't received codes for Fallout 3 (from Fallout 4) or WIndows 10 (Quantum Break). The games work fine themselves, just no codes....
  8. Did not receive a code for pre-order of fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive a code for pre-order of fallout 4: My names Aaron and I did not receive a code to download fallout 3 when I pee order fallout four was wondering if you could help on this matter ? c707cea3-a82f-4f16-a4a9-e3928c3f36d4
  9. I pre ordered the fallout 4 bundle and never received my code for fallout 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre ordered the fallout 4 bundle and never received my code for fallout 3.: I preordered fallout 4 bundle and never received my code for fallout 3. the person on the chat feature said i need to post her for a resolution. Thanks in advance for a speedy resolution....
  10. I have not received Fallout 3 code for pre-ordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Fallout 3 code for pre-ordering Fallout 4: It has been over an year and I still have not received my code for Fallout 3, even know I pre ordered Fallout 4. Can the message with the code be resent or is there other way to solve this...