Have not received Mixerpot rewards

Discus and support Have not received Mixerpot rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the Xbox mixer livestream at 4pm est on November 10th and it was promised that viewers would get in game content for Sea Of Thieves and Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SolarFlare302, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM.

1. Have not received Mixerpot rewards

I watched the Xbox mixer livestream at 4pm est on November 10th and it was promised that viewers would get in game content for Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. But I never received anything.

:)

SolarFlare302, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM
  2. SolarFlare302 Win User

I have contacted both supports over the months and they both tell me to contact one anothers support and i have been bouncing between both since
  3. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Solar,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question.
    We understand this can be confusing or frustrating and want to help as best as we can regarding the MixPot.
    If it is within two weeks of the event, customers can post in the Sales
    & Promotions forum
    or in the Mixer
    Promotion forum
    to receive assistance. From there, specific agents that work with the Mixer team can fulfill customers' request. Please be mindful that due to the popularity of MixPot, some
    viewers may not receive content if it has passed the two week mark.

I hope that this information helps out.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Sea of Thieves mixerpot skin not received.

Heya!

You may not receive any alerts for the content as it should automatically appear in your
    commerce 7 to 10 days after the stream.

Once you see it there it will appear in-game in your ship Armory if all issues with promotional content has been addressed by the Sea of Thieves devs.

For more info on the games status keep an eye on their
    news site!
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Didn't Receive Mixerpot Flintlock Skin

Heya!

We have determined that your account did indeed acquire the content. To double-check let's have you sign in and check your
    commerce page on the website.

When you get full access you should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game.

Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.

For more info and updates check out the

Sea of thieves status update page!
Thema:

1. Have not received Mixerpot rewards - Similar Threads - received Mixerpot rewards

2. V-Buck non reçus [V-Buck not received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-Buck non reçus [V-Buck not received]: Bonjour, cela fait depuis décembre que j'attends mes V-Bucks, une dame au service la clientèle m'avait dit d'attendre 2 semaines...nous sommes au mois de février et toujours rien....
  3. Xbox receiving message notifications, but not an actual message in the inbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox receiving message notifications, but not an actual message in the inbox.: Basically, the whole situation is in the headline. I've done a hard reset, but over time, it eventually starts happening again. Is it because of instant-on? I prefer having that startup mode on so...
  4. Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...
  5. someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits: please I didnt receive my credits and I dont know if a code sends with it e140e4a7-f95c-483c-b5ff-322f34b8ded1
  6. Not receive Ace Combat 6 code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receive Ace Combat 6 code.: I bought Ace Combat 7 19th January and still no code for downloading Ace Combat 6. a523027c-978f-4cd4-b06b-1f02e83950ce
  7. am i wrong to want compensation for not receiving paid services

in XBoX on Consoles
    am i wrong to want compensation for not receiving paid services: like any other paid service if you cant use due to no fault of the customer i believe i and everyone is due compensation. i will actually have to look into the legal aspect of this but i am sure...
  8. I’ve bought a DLC and I have NOT received it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a DLC and I have NOT received it: So last night i purchased a DLC for the game City Skylines, when it went through it took money out my account but the DLC disappeared from the store, so I gave it a night and when I checked again...
  9. Didn't Receive Mixerpot Flintlock Skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Receive Mixerpot Flintlock Skin: Hi, I watched the Sea of Thieves stream on 3/22 for multiple hours and I still haven't received my Flintlock skin. My Microsoft account was synced to my Mixer account and they said the item would...
  10. Sea of Thieves mixerpot skin not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves mixerpot skin not received.: I watched about 4 hours of the Mixer stream on March 22nd but still haven't received the Pistol skin. I had my account linked while I watched but haven't received any notifications to tell me if...