Have not received Mixerpot rewards

Discus and support Have not received Mixerpot rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the Xbox mixer livestream at 4pm est on November 10th and it was promised that viewers would get in game content for Sea Of Thieves and Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SolarFlare302, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Have not received Mixerpot rewards

I watched the Xbox mixer livestream at 4pm est on November 10th and it was promised that viewers would get in game content for Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. But I never received anything.

:)

SolarFlare302, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there SolarFlare,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with a Mixer Channel Promotion.

When a promotion is created, usually there are steps required to help create history and data for the developers on who completed the promo.

For example, When gaining mixer points for a certain promotion, you will have to
    register and create an account with the developer's website. That account is then linked with your mixer account to help gather information of the attendance needed for promotional points.

Unfortunately, here in forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to further assist. We recommend to contact
    Mixer Support for further assistance.

Also, you can try to contact Sea of thieves and FH4 support for more assistance.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. SolarFlare302 Win User

I cantacted the Xbox Support and Mixer Support during the two week period and they both kept on telling me to contact each others support
  4. SolarFlare302 Win User

I have contacted both supports over the months and they both tell me to contact one anothers support and i have been bouncing between both since
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Solar,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question.
    We understand this can be confusing or frustrating and want to help as best as we can regarding the MixPot.
    If it is within two weeks of the event, customers can post in the Sales
    & Promotions forum
    or in the Mixer
    Promotion forum
    to receive assistance. From there, specific agents that work with the Mixer team can fulfill customers' request. Please be mindful that due to the popularity of MixPot, some
    viewers may not receive content if it has passed the two week mark.

I hope that this information helps out.
Thema:

1. Have not received Mixerpot rewards - Similar Threads - received Mixerpot rewards

2. didnt receive my vbucks=???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt receive my vbucks=???: I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it...
  3. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  4. Not receiving verification code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving verification code: I have bought in-game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code that is being sent to my mobile which i never receive And there is no option to receive the verification...
  5. This is the third consecutive build in which I received this error. Each time, I allow it...

in XboX Insiders
    This is the third consecutive build in which I received this error. Each time, I allow it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  6. Not Receiving Invitations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Receiving Invitations: I have been affected by a known issue as to not being able to recieve invitations. My best solution ive used is to go into my network settings and under the advanced setting going in there and...
  7. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  8. Friends not receiving invites to game and vice versa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not receiving invites to game and vice versa: Hi, for the past couple days my friends and i have been having issues joining each other's games/lobbies. Ill send an invite and they won't receive the invite until about 15 minutes later....
  9. Didn't Receive Mixerpot Flintlock Skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Receive Mixerpot Flintlock Skin: Hi, I watched the Sea of Thieves stream on 3/22 for multiple hours and I still haven't received my Flintlock skin. My Microsoft account was synced to my Mixer account and they said the item would...
  10. Sea of Thieves mixerpot skin not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves mixerpot skin not received.: I watched about 4 hours of the Mixer stream on March 22nd but still haven't received the Pistol skin. I had my account linked while I watched but haven't received any notifications to tell me if...