Have not received my gift card

Discus and support Have not received my gift card in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; hi I recently redeemed my prize from the vault as a xbox live reward member which was a gift card last week but I still have yet to receive a email or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by triggerman ro, May 24, 2018.

1. Have not received my gift card

hi I recently redeemed my prize from the vault as a xbox live reward member which was a gift card last week but I still have yet to receive a email or shipping info can you please look into this for me

:)

triggerman ro, May 24, 2018
  2. K Dice
    K Dice Guest
    Still have not received $10 gift card from forza horizon 3 pre order

I still have not received my pre order gift card code for Horizon 3.

K Dice, May 24, 2018
  3. Droach25
    Droach25 Guest
    Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":

i have not received my gift card either. The status says it has been completed but i never received it.

Droach25, May 24, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello xBUDDIExRO,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.

XBLRewards8, May 24, 2018
  5. still haven't heard anything from you guys yet

triggerman ro, May 29, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello xBUDDIExRO,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. triggerman ro Win User

Hello xBUDDIExRO,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.
    still haven't heard anything from you guys yet
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xBUDDIExRO,

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xBUDDIExRO,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  10. Droach25 Win User

Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":

i have not received my gift card either. The status says it has been completed but i never received it.
  11. antraxAdrian57 Win User

Gif Card

i have not received a gift card
Thema:

1. Have not received my gift card - Similar Threads - received gift card

2. I redeemed a $5 gift card and never received it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed a $5 gift card and never received it: I redeemed a $5 dollar gift card and never received it. I have been told by many people upon redeeming it, it's instantly available to use? 9cabc868-ebbd-46d4-a549-3303f15b4acb
  3. Xbox gift card purchased yet not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchased yet not received: I bought a 10 euro xbox store giftcard on the microsoft store and did not receive the mail with the code neither a confirmation of the purchase. Its been more than 3 hours since that happened and...
  4. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  5. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  6. Did not receive a gift card I won on the flip and win game

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive a gift card I won on the flip and win game: so yesterday I spent 8000 rewards points on the flip and win game and I won a 50 dollar gift card they did not send to my email so I’m getting a little worried that I was ripped off can you please...
  7. Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.: i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. thank you dd9035ab-1e76-455d-92cf-edf77a779add
  8. I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.

in XBoX Rewards
    I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.: as the title says, i have not received my gift card, even though it said two days. 7ea10b9d-781b-435b-a51b-f233454b19e2
  9. Haven't received $5 Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received $5 Xbox Gift Card: I haven't received my $5 Xbox credit from the Mixer promo Mixer Season 2 – Mixer 036e3c26-88ec-46b5-999f-e204b67b1846
  10. vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card: didn't receive my promo 5$ gift card for purchasing vbucks off mixer streamers link f938b5cf-7a88-418b-b8a0-da92b46b407c