Have not received promo codes. Please Help.

Discus and support Have not received promo codes. Please Help. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have entered this offer with multiple receipts and am not receiving any emails. I entered 5-6 days ago. The layout for uploading the receipt has... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by InfernalMudkip, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Have not received promo codes. Please Help.

InfernalMudkip, Apr 11, 2014
  2. Zer0Hawk
    Zer0Hawk Guest
    No code for Fallout 3 after Fallout 4 preorder

I still have not received my promo code for Fallout 3 after I preordered. Please help.

Thanks.

Zer0Hawk, Apr 11, 2014
  3. Missing Xbox One Upgrade Promo Code

Received an offer for a $100 promo credit on my 360 dashboard, bought an Xbox One and activated it before 11:59pm on July 31st, but have not received my promo code message. Please help.

Thank you!

Mr SAM-32DF0D67-EB18-4939-BFD3-C13AE0646D8E, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

600 MS Points for 1 Gold year

Hey there Knigt! If you don't receive this promo code or having issues with a promo, please check out Forum 07 - Promos (forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx) for more help.
    Thanks!
  5. Trooper Evac 91 Win User

I haven't received my code for Dark Souls reverse compatibility.

I purchased the Deluxe version of Darksouls 3 on February 19th, and have still yet to receive my promo-code for Darksouls, almost 20 days later. Please Help.
  6. Trooper Evac 91 Win User

Dark Souls Code

I purchased the Deluxe version of Darksouls 3 on February 19th, and have still yet to receive my promo-code for Darksouls, almost 20 days later. Please Help.
  7. big raj 8642 Win User

Get the most with Xbox Live e-prize promotion

Hey, I dont know if you guys did anything or if they just them, BUT I received NINE out of the TEN codes. HOWEVER, They sent the same code NINE times and I could only receive ONE $5 Promo Code.

Please help me fix this, thanks :)
  8. LuZaMaKat Win User

Now TV on Xbox - British & Irish Lions Now TV Promotion

Just in time! I've received my promo code. Many thanks for your help Mister Fizzle.
Thema:

Have not received promo codes. Please Help.

1. Have not received promo codes. Please Help. - Similar Threads - received promo codes

2. Deadpool 2 promo-did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deadpool 2 promo-did not receive code: hello I purchased the xmen trilogy on the 5th of may and have not received my fandango credit for deadpool 2 1daaa527-22ca-4258-af4c-484c64778f85
  3. 10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo: Purchased the xbox live gold on April 23rd, 10 days later I still have not received the codes from the promotion. db7f5f95-a60d-4702-9b0f-a3fa3a6de2a5
  4. I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said: I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said when I bought 3 mo of xbox live on Jan 23rd 2018 I was supposed to be sent via the message center but nothing,...
  5. Never received promo code for Xbox live 3 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received promo code for Xbox live 3 month: I purchased 3 moths of Xbox live on January 30th and it said I would get another code for additional 3 months by a certain time and never received the promotional code....
  6. Rainbow Six 12 month xbox live Promo: did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six 12 month xbox live Promo: did not receive code: Hello, I purchased 12 months of XBOX live because I saw that there was a promotion to get rainbow six for free. I purchased live but did not receive rainbow six. Could you please help me with...
  7. Never received my two 3-month promo codes for Groove Music

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my two 3-month promo codes for Groove Music: I purchased a subscription for Groove Music and was supposed to received two 3-month promo codes. It's almost been a month and nothing. I've checked my junk mail folder as well....
  8. Never received the 3 month groove music promo code. (4month trial)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received the 3 month groove music promo code. (4month trial): Hello, I signed up for the groove music promo code Groove music promotion stating that I will received a 3 month promo code to groove music; after the initial 1 month free music pass trial. It...
  9. Purchased 3 Month during Rocket League Promo, still haven't received my Code for the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 Month during Rocket League Promo, still haven't received my Code for the game.: I spoke to a representative on Twitter @XboxSupport, and he told me to wait a whole month, then I'd be receiving the code. Sadly enough, a whole month went by and still no Rocket League code. I...
  10. Not received 3 months code promo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not received 3 months code promo: I have not receied my three months free promo when purchsed 3 monhs at 8.99 please advise Thanks bc1c712a-fc3f-4bdc-bf3c-eae537c43ec2