Have not received the KOTOR mixpot

Discus and support Have not received the KOTOR mixpot in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I watched the Jedi: Fallen Order reveal live while logged in on Mixer using my PC and I have not yet received the KOTOR mixpot. I have not gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GothIQa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. GothIQa
    GothIQa Guest

Hi,

I watched the Jedi: Fallen Order reveal live while logged in on Mixer using my PC and I have not yet received the KOTOR mixpot. I have not gotten any notification, email or anything else and it has been over a week now.

According to the Mixer FAQ this is the place to ask for assistance. Is this sufficient or do I need to contact support in some other way?

:)

GothIQa, Apr 23, 2019
  2. I amElgie Win User

We're they only giving outa limited amount of them because I know that is the case with most mix pot rewards
  3. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

If you go to account.microsoft.com , do you see the Ebon Flintlock under your Order History?
    Both the flintlock and the Rage 2 avatar gear should show under the order history if you qualified for the mixpot reward.

On the MixPot FAQ page, it reads: "Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot,
    some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot."
  4. tjc87 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

Just following up with the run-around I was given for this situation. No solutions from anyone. This is pretty wild:

Mixer Twitter Response: Hi there, we understand the frustration in this. For all support on MixPot rewards you will need to make a post on

http://xbox.com/mixpothelp
    . From there, wait for a reply from "Microsoft Agent / Moderator" support and they will be able to verify with your gamertag and continue the support process. Thank you for your
    patience in this.

Xbox Community Response: You just need to contact Xbox support, and they should be able to help you further. support.xbox.com

Xbox Support Response: You contacted to get your Mixpot code for Knights of the Old Republic for watching the stream of the Fallen Knight Premiere. Since Xbox Support has no access when it comes to checking and confirming your participation
    to the said event, we highly suggest for you to reach out and get more assistance with Mixer Support.

Mixer Support Response: Thank you for forwarding this emails. Unfortunately it seems like they were mistaken as we are unable to assist from our end and sadly it sounds like you might not of qualified or the available quantity was redeemed
    before you joined the stream.

Best Regards,

MXCAT_Chupacabra

Just to repeat it, the promos said that this was not limited in any way. Not sure who is actually responsible but it's funny to see how much miscommunication there is between departments at MS.
  5. DanxetoMagaldi Win User

Kotor Mixpot

Hello. I have spoken with the technical support of xbox and they have told me that it is a Mixer problem.
    I've talked to the mixer and they tell me to talk to the technical support of xbox. Nobody gives me a solution. I just
    know that I saw the Star Wars Stream and linked the xbox account to Mixer. I just want to be able to provide me with the copy they promised on the tweet
  6. tjc87 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

All of the tweets and facebook posts from Mixer say it was guaranteed and not a contest. It says that we should file a claim withing 2 weeks of the broadcast but there isn't a link or outlined process for that. Any chance you can direct me to where I bring
    up a claim?
Thema:

1. Have not received the KOTOR mixpot - Similar Threads - received KOTOR mixpot

2. Xbox One should switch back to Receiver decoding Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One should switch back to Receiver decoding Atmos: Ever since the Dolby access app, there has been a problem with Dolby Atmos movies for me on Netflix. Back awhile ago when the Xbox allowed the receiver to do the decoding it worked perfect. In...
  3. Is any one else not receiving party or game invites?

in XboX Insiders
    Is any one else not receiving party or game invites?: Got 4 days of not receiving game invites from friends. Going into LFG and can't even see if I am even getting approved. Edit: I don't have any com bans and have reset console. Made sure...
  4. No recibo invitaciones[I do not receive invitations]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No recibo invitaciones[I do not receive invitations]: No recibo invitaciones, mis amigos me invitan a grupo de voz, pero las invitaciones no me llegan, la sección de invitaciones permanece vacia, sin ningún código de error ni nada. Normalmente las...
  5. Since Last update I received from insiders program. I have been unable to see my installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Since Last update I received from insiders program. I have been unable to see my installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaruHashida [link] [comments]
  6. Received an acceptance email for xCloud iOS, when clicking the link in email it does not...

in XboX Insiders
    Received an acceptance email for xCloud iOS, when clicking the link in email it does not...: Hello, registered for the beta earlier today and got an email saying I was in. When I click the link in my email it redirects me to the xbox website with instructions to download the app for...
  7. cant receive game invites or party invites anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant receive game invites or party invites anywhere: This seems like a longshot at this point but I haven't received game invites or party invites from my friends for 10 days now. I get messages and private chat invites but not party or game. I have...
  8. Check your Audio Receiver 0x80bd0009 Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your Audio Receiver 0x80bd0009 Dolby Atmos: Where do I start??? I am a system engineer, and daily configure VLAN, servers, phones, anything that exist within a network. My Step up TV = Samsung Q90 4K SoundBar = HW-90R Dolby Atoms 7.1.4...
  9. Not receiving xbox party and game invites.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving xbox party and game invites.: Hi guys. Had this problem for the last couple of days. Been trying to get into private games that are being hosted by my friends. Ask for an invite and I never receive them and same with party...
  10. Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update: yesterday I had a xbox update. ever since I don't receive pty inv notifications. anyway to solve this? submitted by /u/TinoXXL [link] [comments]