Have not received the KOTOR mixpot

Discus and support Have not received the KOTOR mixpot in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I watched the Jedi: Fallen Order reveal live while logged in on Mixer using my PC and I have not yet received the KOTOR mixpot. I have not gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GothIQa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. GothIQa
    GothIQa Guest

Hi,

I watched the Jedi: Fallen Order reveal live while logged in on Mixer using my PC and I have not yet received the KOTOR mixpot. I have not gotten any notification, email or anything else and it has been over a week now.

According to the Mixer FAQ this is the place to ask for assistance. Is this sufficient or do I need to contact support in some other way?

:)

GothIQa, Apr 23, 2019
  2. I amElgie Win User

We're they only giving outa limited amount of them because I know that is the case with most mix pot rewards
  3. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

If you go to account.microsoft.com , do you see the Ebon Flintlock under your Order History?
    Both the flintlock and the Rage 2 avatar gear should show under the order history if you qualified for the mixpot reward.

On the MixPot FAQ page, it reads: "Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot,
    some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot."
  4. tjc87 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

Just following up with the run-around I was given for this situation. No solutions from anyone. This is pretty wild:

Mixer Twitter Response: Hi there, we understand the frustration in this. For all support on MixPot rewards you will need to make a post on

http://xbox.com/mixpothelp
    . From there, wait for a reply from "Microsoft Agent / Moderator" support and they will be able to verify with your gamertag and continue the support process. Thank you for your
    patience in this.

Xbox Community Response: You just need to contact Xbox support, and they should be able to help you further. support.xbox.com

Xbox Support Response: You contacted to get your Mixpot code for Knights of the Old Republic for watching the stream of the Fallen Knight Premiere. Since Xbox Support has no access when it comes to checking and confirming your participation
    to the said event, we highly suggest for you to reach out and get more assistance with Mixer Support.

Mixer Support Response: Thank you for forwarding this emails. Unfortunately it seems like they were mistaken as we are unable to assist from our end and sadly it sounds like you might not of qualified or the available quantity was redeemed
    before you joined the stream.

Best Regards,

MXCAT_Chupacabra

Just to repeat it, the promos said that this was not limited in any way. Not sure who is actually responsible but it's funny to see how much miscommunication there is between departments at MS.
  5. DanxetoMagaldi Win User

Kotor Mixpot

Hello. I have spoken with the technical support of xbox and they have told me that it is a Mixer problem.
    I've talked to the mixer and they tell me to talk to the technical support of xbox. Nobody gives me a solution. I just
    know that I saw the Star Wars Stream and linked the xbox account to Mixer. I just want to be able to provide me with the copy they promised on the tweet
  6. tjc87 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

All of the tweets and facebook posts from Mixer say it was guaranteed and not a contest. It says that we should file a claim withing 2 weeks of the broadcast but there isn't a link or outlined process for that. Any chance you can direct me to where I bring
    up a claim?
Thema:

1. Have not received the KOTOR mixpot - Similar Threads - received KOTOR mixpot

2. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  3. Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?: If I pre-order FIFA 20 champion edition, is the only option is to get through download on my account and play? Could I get it as a disc and get it delivered at the same day as the download is made...
  4. Receiving Messages through the "Chats" on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving Messages through the "Chats" on the Xbox one: Hi, I don't know if anyone can suggest anything but for the last 6days I cannot view any messages sent to me through 'Chats' on my Xbox One? 8b707219-cc7f-4fe5-92c8-077667ae2ce5
  5. ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]: คือ ผมได้ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass ในราคา $1 ...ผมซื้อไม่สำเร็จ แต่โดนหักค่าธรรมเนียมไป และมีคนบอกว่าจะได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน ายใน 1-2 วัน แต่ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืนเลย ผมควรแจ้งที่ไหนและกับใคร...
  6. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  7. receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times

in XBoX on Consoles
    receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times: Hello, I received a ban august 15-17 for an inappropriate message to another player, which i did do, Im not refuting the fact. This person obviously held onto the message and is trolling me by...
  8. Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite: Hi, I receive error code 0x8027025A Fortnite took to long to load while trying to get on Fortnite everytime. This has only been happening since the console updated Fortnite for season 10. We have...
  9. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received: Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried the wsrestart.exe method in cmd prompt, the...
  10. Xbox app on PC not receiving party invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC not receiving party invites: I was getting party invites but then the Xbox App just stopped working right for some reason. I've done everything I could think of. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, Cleared all the data from the...