Have not received the promised 1,000 vbucks included with xbox live gold

Discus and support Have not received the promised 1,000 vbucks included with xbox live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have recently purchased 3 months of xbox live gold and it included 1,000 vbucks which i was told to wait 2 weeks and still haven’t received anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by beastieboy7980, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Have not received the promised 1,000 vbucks included with xbox live gold

I have recently purchased 3 months of xbox live gold and it included 1,000 vbucks which i was told to wait 2 weeks and still haven’t received anything yet.

Thank You.

:)

beastieboy7980, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Its Ace Boogie8 Win User

When will I get my vbucks?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Read through the terms and conditions to double check that you were eligible and if you don't receive the code
    by the end of December 31, you'll want to post back.
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

The codes go out via email. Check your spam folder as well.
  5. {Parity} Win User

According the link provided it was suppose to be delivered by the end of December. Try contacting support using this
    LINK.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  6. Geth Win User

Do you know how you're suppose to receive it?
Thema:

1. Have not received the promised 1,000 vbucks included with xbox live gold - Similar Threads - received promised 000

2. No points after promised I would receive them this month.

in XBoX Rewards
    No points after promised I would receive them this month.: i still have not received my 50k points after buying an Xbox one s last month. I was promised "within two weeks of shipping" which was not true. The after opening a ticket here I was told "pending...
  3. Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code: Hi, I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any digital preorder purchased from Xbox or...
  4. I haven't received my Battlefield 1 pre-order $10 gift card as promised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my Battlefield 1 pre-order $10 gift card as promised: Hi there! Your support people asked me to post here (see their chat post below) as I haven't received my Battlefield 1 pre-order $10 gift card. Purchased made on Oct 20th. No email from Microsoft...
  5. Haven't received the Origin Access code promised with the pre-order of Battlefield 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the Origin Access code promised with the pre-order of Battlefield 1: Hello! I have been redirected here by the Xbox Live Support Chat, with the assurance this issue will be solved here. When pre-ordering Battlefield 1, there was a promotion stated in the...
  6. i was promised an xbox one s at the E3 event awhile ago and i have not received it yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i was promised an xbox one s at the E3 event awhile ago and i have not received it yet: i was promised an xbox one s at the E3 event awhile ago and i have not received it yet c3528bfd-363f-4ab8-9420-d64c6023f139
  7. I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received the 5 VIP DLC cars and credits promised to Current Forza 7 VIP members: On Oct. 5th, Turn 10 posted this message: " Going forward, we will continue to ensure that Forza Motorsport 7 VIPs receive the most value for their VIP membership, including new experiences and...
  8. not receiving promised mixpot free games even after viewing e3 via mixer...been a week already ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not receiving promised mixpot free games even after viewing e3 via mixer...been a week already ...: not receiving promised mixpot free games even after viewing e3 via mixer...been a week already watched the e3 2017 event via mixer on my xbox one s...but didn't receive the free mixpot...
  9. not receiving promised mixpot free games even after viewing e3 via mixer...been a week already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not receiving promised mixpot free games even after viewing e3 via mixer...been a week already: watched the e3 2017 event via mixer on my xbox one s...but didn't receive the free mixpot games...rare replay and all 67b38362-6476-4881-9ef2-5c441ac879e8
  10. 6 month-has gone. Live$C$promised new controller when joistik is broken. Not received a new ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    6 month-has gone. Live$C$promised new controller when joistik is broken. Not received a new ...: Hello. I have been in contact with their customer service for about 6 months ago. Maybe even longer time back! I spoke then with one of your customer service representatives on live chat. I...