Have not recieved Killer Instinc Code

Discus and support Have not recieved Killer Instinc Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i got the message of xbox live that i Will receive a code of full version of Killer Instinct. but nothing has come to my email. help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zentik-DBA3505E-E265-46F3-898E-5BE44E899EF5, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Have not recieved Killer Instinc Code

i got the message of xbox live that i Will receive a code of full version of Killer Instinct.

but nothing has come to my email.

help me please..............

:)

Zentik-DBA3505E-E265-46F3-898E-5BE44E899EF5, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Ratgax
    Ratgax Guest
    Demanding an investigation

We're not talking about Xbox One (only), you can add the Killer Instinc digital content too, don't forget about it.

Ratgax, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Blu3Flam3
    Blu3Flam3 Guest
    How do digital downloads work, if some developers offer preorder bonuses?

They should have more Digital preorders with Bonus like the one they doing with Killer Instinc on microsoftstore.com

Blu3Flam3, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Zentik! Thanks for reaching out to me via PM and posting this thread. No need to bump the others, we only need to see one. =) I've responded to your Private Message so please check your inbox. Let's continue from there.

Misses Joust, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Zentik! Thanks for reaching out to me via PM and posting this thread. No need to bump the others, we only need to see one. =) I've responded to your Private Message so please check your inbox. Let's continue from there.
  6. Blu3Flam3 Win User

How do digital downloads work, if some developers offer preorder bonuses?

They should have more Digital preorders with Bonus like the one they doing with Killer Instinc on microsoftstore.com
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Killer instincs code

Did you recieve that email from Microsoft? If not, you will need to contact the Game Developer or who ever sent that email to you.
  8. Ratgax Win User

Demanding an investigation

We're not talking about Xbox One (only), you can add the Killer Instinc digital content too, don't forget about it.
  9. THEBOY6669 Win User

i accidentally deleted the most recent message sent to me from xbox live with the header " your a fan of us..." and wish to retrieve it or have it resent to me from xbox live

i have an email from microsoft with the same header but i recieved that days ago, it informed me i was going to recieve "killer instinct" n xbox one for free
Thema:

1. Have not recieved Killer Instinc Code - Similar Threads - recieved Killer Instinc

2. I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.: i have tried all that i know. i have used beta. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. i have turned off and on notifications more times than i can remember. and i have restarted my...
  3. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications: I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a...
  4. Payed for a product but not recieved it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payed for a product but not recieved it: So i just tried to buy CoD BO4 today and while xbox store has recived the money for the game i have not recieved the game and i can find no info on my account that the transaction has gone through...
  5. wireless xbox 360 controller on win10 without reciever

in XBoX Accessibility
    wireless xbox 360 controller on win10 without reciever: i have game on my pc what works with xbox 360 controller but i have only wireless ones and i wont buy reciever... with switch controllers it work via bluetooth but i tried it with x360 ones but...
  6. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  7. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  8. Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10): Hello! I bought a "Fortnite Wild Pack" code. I typed the code in the microsoft store, then reedemed. Its just loading and loading... Then its crashed! I didn't got the skin, and when I try to...
  9. I did not recieve my code of 「Ryse: Son of Rome」及 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition for 12 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not recieve my code of 「Ryse: Son of Rome」及 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition for 12 ...: 感謝 一直支持 Xbox Live 金會員! 為 在 4 月 21 日到 6 月 30 日購買 12 個月的 Xbox Live 金會員, 此獲得價值 100 美金的 Xbox One 下載版本「Ryse: Son of Rome」及Killer Instinct Ultra Edition附 功能!除了終極多人遊戲趣味與獨家會員折扣外, 可以在這個九月漂亮開始 的 Xbox One...
  10. Have not recieved Killer instinct 3 full code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved Killer instinct 3 full code yet: Hello I spoke with a customer service rep and was advised to post here. I never received the code via email. I hate to miss out because of some stupid email glitch. Hopefully my issue can be...