Have not recieved Killer Instinc Code

Discus and support Have not recieved Killer Instinc Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i got the message of xbox live that i Will receive a code of full version of Killer Instinct. but nothing has come to my email. help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zentik-DBA3505E-E265-46F3-898E-5BE44E899EF5, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Have not recieved Killer Instinc Code

i got the message of xbox live that i Will receive a code of full version of Killer Instinct.

but nothing has come to my email.

help me please..............

:)

Zentik-DBA3505E-E265-46F3-898E-5BE44E899EF5, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Ratgax
    Ratgax Guest
    Demanding an investigation

We're not talking about Xbox One (only), you can add the Killer Instinc digital content too, don't forget about it.

Ratgax, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Blu3Flam3
    Blu3Flam3 Guest
    How do digital downloads work, if some developers offer preorder bonuses?

They should have more Digital preorders with Bonus like the one they doing with Killer Instinc on microsoftstore.com

Blu3Flam3, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Zentik! Thanks for reaching out to me via PM and posting this thread. No need to bump the others, we only need to see one. =) I've responded to your Private Message so please check your inbox. Let's continue from there.

Misses Joust, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Zentik! Thanks for reaching out to me via PM and posting this thread. No need to bump the others, we only need to see one. =) I've responded to your Private Message so please check your inbox. Let's continue from there.
  6. Blu3Flam3 Win User

How do digital downloads work, if some developers offer preorder bonuses?

They should have more Digital preorders with Bonus like the one they doing with Killer Instinc on microsoftstore.com
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Killer instincs code

Did you recieve that email from Microsoft? If not, you will need to contact the Game Developer or who ever sent that email to you.
  8. Ratgax Win User

Demanding an investigation

We're not talking about Xbox One (only), you can add the Killer Instinc digital content too, don't forget about it.
  9. THEBOY6669 Win User

i accidentally deleted the most recent message sent to me from xbox live with the header " your a fan of us..." and wish to retrieve it or have it resent to me from xbox live

i have an email from microsoft with the same header but i recieved that days ago, it informed me i was going to recieve "killer instinct" n xbox one for free
Thema:

1. Have not recieved Killer Instinc Code - Similar Threads - recieved Killer Instinc

2. Minecraft Playstation 4 Tokens Not Recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Playstation 4 Tokens Not Recieved: I recently bought 1720 Minecraft Tokens from the PSN store, and I had never gotten them, and I had also bought a few more tokens after this and I didn’t receive those either, it’s been a few weeks...
  3. Xbox digital content refunds not recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital content refunds not recieved: Roughly 2 weeks ago, I processed a request for refund of digital content purchased by my son on his Xbox. I received several emails from Microsoft confirming that my purchases would be refunded,...
  4. Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840: Looking to hook up receiver and 2 Klipsch Herseys and play XB1 audio, DirecTV audio. along with blue tooth music from iPhone. TV has 4 HDMI, digital audio output, and analog stereo inputs....
  5. Xbox 360 Controller (PC WIRELESS RECIEVER) not working on xbox companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller (PC WIRELESS RECIEVER) not working on xbox companion: same problem as in this topic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-controller-working-on-steam-but/408a6a62-de53-4980-9362-70a5212c8eeb controller works with...
  6. Dolby Atmos not outputting to my reciever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos not outputting to my reciever: I have a launch Xbox One X and a Onkyo tx-nr686. I can not get Dolby Atmos to play from the Xbox unless it is a Blu Ray Disc. My receiver says it is receiving PCM Mult-channel even though under...
  7. Windows 10 wireless reciever rattle

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 wireless reciever rattle: Hi guys, I just got my package with an xbox one s controller and a wireless receiver. Everything works great, but I'm worried about a small rattle in my wireless receiver. I want to know if this...
  8. I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved: So a few months ago I bought the cobalt pack and 1000 vbucks on the Microsoft store and didn't receive either item i purchased. I have accessed my account via PC and PS4 but it still to this day...
  9. I did not recieve my code of 「Ryse: Son of Rome」及 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition for 12 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not recieve my code of 「Ryse: Son of Rome」及 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition for 12 ...: 感謝 一直支持 Xbox Live 金會員! 為 在 4 月 21 日到 6 月 30 日購買 12 個月的 Xbox Live 金會員, 此獲得價值 100 美金的 Xbox One 下載版本「Ryse: Son of Rome」及Killer Instinct Ultra Edition附 功能!除了終極多人遊戲趣味與獨家會員折扣外, 可以在這個九月漂亮開始 的 Xbox One...
  10. Have not recieved Killer instinct 3 full code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved Killer instinct 3 full code yet: Hello I spoke with a customer service rep and was advised to post here. I never received the code via email. I hate to miss out because of some stupid email glitch. Hopefully my issue can be...