have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

Discus and support have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 5, 2019.

1. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed them in the wish list to make sure the games I picked and was interested in showed up here and they did. and now it’s going on 3 days now and I’m still not getting any Wish List Notifications in the guide where the bell is in the guide. and when i look where the bell is in the guide I haven’t been seeing any of my games that I picked for the Wish List Notifications here I have been checking in the guide over the last few days where the bell is in the guide. I have tried restarting my console and I have also tried power cycling my console and I’m still not getting the Wish List Notifications to show up in the guide where the bell is in the guide. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue with the Wish List Notifications not showing up in the guide where the bell is can you insiders let me know so that I’m not alon with this issue I really appreciate it thanks.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 5, 2019
  2. xTye Win User

Can't see when friends come online.

Are your notifications enabled? Check by pressing your guide button and scrolling to the "Settings" tab and choosing "Preferences". You'll see "Notifications". In there it'll have a box labeled "Show Notifications". Is that checked? If not, press A on it
    and there you go. :)
  3. Northern Lass Win User

Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

Wish list sale notifications will be useful
  4. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

invitations glitch

Xydiz,

Have you checked to make sure that your notifications are turned on?

If not please follow these steps to check.

1. Hit the menu key of the controller.
    2. Go to Settings > Preferences.
    3. Got to Notifications
    4. Check that the "Notifications Banners On" has a check mark
    5. Go into Xbox notifications and make sure that the notifications are "On".
  5. Mister Barakus Win User

Achivments

Hey Sturdy,

This is called a "toast" or "notification." Having these show up is a preference you can define from the guide menu:
    • Make sure you're signed in
    • Press the Guide (Xbox) Button
    • Tab all the way right to "Settings"
    • Select Preferences
    • Modify "Notifications" settings
  6. Michael Smith 7 Win User

Friends coming online notifications.

why oh why has Microsoft not fixed this already, I hardly turn my xbox one on at moment down this stupid notifications not being turn on, the console feel so anti-social!!! I hate having to check friends list every couple of minutes to see who online, just
    a bore off, wish I never sold my xbox 360 which was brilliant for being social with your buddys, I was wishing the new march update would fix this, after watching the preview video shows it hasn't, WHY Microsoft WHY
Thema:

have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

1. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to... - Similar Threads - problems seeing Wish

2. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  3. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...
  4. Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...: I have started noting a new issue with my console since after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring. I have noticed when I have accessed the guide when I look where the...
  5. Problema, vemos tu unidad de almacenamiento pero la conexión es débil (Problem, we see your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema, vemos tu unidad de almacenamiento pero la conexión es débil (Problem, we see your...: Esto no me dice nada el disco duro externo se pone en Blanco (Led) indica ya sea que cambio a 2. 0 o que se paso o incluso bajo de voltaje, que es lo que creo pasó, pero el evocando dice que es el...
  6. URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem ...: URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is . See my problem urgent please and takedown my problem Rockstar 764b482a-be13-4e37-a2aa-fd991feb43d5
  7. problem to see

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to see: When I play Tresaure Hunt i can't see all the screen. the right part is missing. I can play anyway, but I must get screen bigger to end the level! Some time ago all went well. This is annoying....
  8. Haven't been able to get on all week! I see that others are having problems too. This is not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to get on all week! I see that others are having problems too. This is not ...: I have been having trouble with Bingo shutting down on me all week. This is my brain break game. Is is going to be fixed soon? 9de844fa-e9d0-4619-95eb-0d57ff196592
  9. Xbox Live Friends List Problems. Can't see game/party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List Problems. Can't see game/party invites: So about a month ago I started having problems receiving invites for games/parties. After researching I cleared my MAC Address and did a hard reset. Now that worked sometimes, and other times...
  10. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...: Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014. Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where I live both consoles are sold out. If a fan...