have the problem that the games simply reinstall themselves

Discus and support have the problem that the games simply reinstall themselves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Games of my Girlfriend reinstall themselves without deleting... please help... ff92929e-5f24-453a-a20e-963d564ee020 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cRaZy x Esc0, Feb 13, 2020.

1. cRaZy x Esc0
    cRaZy x Esc0 Guest

The Games of my Girlfriend reinstall themselves without deleting... please help...

:)

cRaZy x Esc0, Feb 13, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Esc0,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand games are installing themselves. Is the home console set as your girlfriends? If so, this could be why games install. She may have installed the games on a different console, and if yours is her home console
    it will try and install there also. Also, if you pause or cancel an update, this will make the game reinstall completely.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. JFate777 Win User

Make sure you change your passwords on your accounts. Someone may be messing with you. After you do that and update your privacy settings. Try giving your Xbox a

Power Cycle
    to reset it. Check your install que to make sure there is nothing there. I feel like this should solve your problems.
  4. Mister Kellogg Win User

Games uninstalling themselves and won't reinstall

Hi CT UNC,

When you are able to let's try a cold boot of the console by unplugging it for a full 5 minutes. Are you seeing these games being removed still, are you using an external hard drive by chance?

Thank you.
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

football manager 2019 is not starting

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game or apps themselves?
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Can't launch any BC discs, do you own this app

Since you have the discs, have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling them? Could there be a problem with the discs themselves like they're scratched or something? That's the only two things that are coming to mind at the moment.
Thema:

1. have the problem that the games simply reinstall themselves - Similar Threads - problem games simply

2. problème de réinstallation de jeux sur xbox one S[Translation-game resettlement problem on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème de réinstallation de jeux sur xbox one S[Translation-game resettlement problem on...: Bonjours, j'ai acheter un jeu xbox payant noël dans le store ( the outer wilds ) et ai annulé une mise jour de ce jeu, ce qui désinstallé celui-ci. Malheureusement je ne peux pas le réinstaller...
  3. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.: I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records...
  4. Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...: I have started noticing an issue with the my games and apps section of the dashboard when I went to where it says my games and apps. and on the next screen where it says games there was an issue...
  5. Problemy z połączeniem konta do gry / Problems with connecting account to the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemy z połączeniem konta do gry / Problems with connecting account to the game: PL: Kiedy wchodzę na grę o nazwie Dead Cells i łączę się z nią swoim kontem to gra zatrzymuje się i wychodzi jak nie jestem połączony kontem do gry to wszystko działa ENG: When i Enter a game...
  6. Problème d'activation du Xbox Game Barre [Xbox Game Barre activation problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème d'activation du Xbox Game Barre [Xbox Game Barre activation problem]: Bonjour, Cela fais quelque temps que mon Xbox Game Barre c'est désactivé et que j'essaye de le réactivé. Je vais dans les paramètre sous "Barre de jeux" pour le réactivé, mais il se désactive...
  7. Connection Problems while gaming on the XBox Plattform with or without Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Problems while gaming on the XBox Plattform with or without Game Sharing: Hi, I'am using Microsoft Game Pass and share my Account with my Girlfriend. At That Time we are playing often Gears of War 5 (She plays on the Box an I'am playing on the PC - most of the times,...
  8. Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar: Hello, im having an issue with 'Looking for group'. (Specifically Minecraft Windows 10) It seems when ever i click "I am Interested" it gives an error of "This post is no longer available" when it...
  9. Problème avec les invitations de jeu ou de groupe.[Translation-Problem with game or group...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème avec les invitations de jeu ou de groupe.[Translation-Problem with game or group...: Bonjour,, mon problème est que depuis ce week end, je n'arrive plus envoyer ou recevoir des messages ou des invitations de jeu ou de groupe. Que puis je faire ? [Translation-Hello, my problem is...
  10. Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360: I purchased a game (Raskulls) and I don't have it. But I don't have the money (I mean I had the money when I purchased the game, after that I didn't had the money and neither the game) What do I...