have to enter network password on xbox one every time i turnconsole on

Discus and support have to enter network password on xbox one every time i turnconsole on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; have to enter network password on xbox one every time i turnconsole on have to enter network password on xbox one every time i turn it on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by master ezram, Jun 7, 2018.

1. master ezram
    master ezram Guest

have to enter network password on xbox one every time i turn it on

:)

master ezram, Jun 7, 2018
  2. iLLatEase
    iLLatEase Guest
    Xbox won't connect to guest network

I am trying to log-in to the guest network and it will not even allow me to get a chance to enter the password, the computer that has the password for the non-guest account broke so I cannot retrieve it. Anyone know any solutions?

iLLatEase, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Wi-fi password

I entered the correct password, then tested the connection. It said something like, "you can still connect to xbox live, but your current network connection may cause issues for multiplayer gameplay". I still was able to connect to Live, though. Still,
    every time I get on it says "you cannot sign in to xbox live. Check your network connection". Then I just go in and enter the password, and it lets me sign in.

baseballfan2370, Jun 7, 2018
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Unique password for Xbox Live sign in?

I have 15 digit passwords that I can remember, never once have I had a security issue. I worked in network protection so have a very good idea on secure passwords. Every single device requires a password on initial setup. Every website I have ever visited
    requires a password to login (then you save it to your password manager) God forbid you ever need to reformat any of your systems, if you find it difficult entering a password one time.
  5. baseballfan2370 Win User

Wi-fi password

I entered the correct password, then tested the connection. It said something like, "you can still connect to xbox live, but your current network connection may cause issues for multiplayer gameplay". I still was able to connect to Live, though. Still,
    every time I get on it says "you cannot sign in to xbox live. Check your network connection". Then I just go in and enter the password, and it lets me sign in.
  6. RWCantel Win User

Prompted To Enter Password Every Time I Log In

Sara - if you "redownload profile" does that involve removing the profile from the console and re-adding it? Can anyone confirm that removing it and re-adding it will not delete any of your save games or profiles / saves within games? Thanks.

Also, to Emma and Killa, I've had this problem for a long while and have found temporary fixes. If you go to the Xbox settings and then into the sign in and security area, then go to "change my sign in & security preferences".... go all the way to the right,
    go to customize, tell it NOT to save your password, then sign out, sign back in (entering your password), then go back into that settings menu and make it save your password. This has allowed me auto sign-in for 2-4 times without asking for my password.

After a seemingly random number of sign-ins it goes back to requiring a password... and all of this because I changed my primary email address / alias. Great.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there Emma,

You need to update your account settings to Remember Password when you log in. Check out the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../password-protect-account

If that doesn't work for remembering the password, you can redownload your profile and select "Remember Password" when you login.

I hope this helps.
  8. EmmaPeel007 Win User

Still waiting for an answer. Anyone?
Thema:

1. have to enter network password on xbox one every time i turnconsole on - Similar Threads - enter network password

2. Lost data in Enter the Gungeon

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost data in Enter the Gungeon: Hi, I'm subscribing xbox game pass and today i lost my all save data in Enter the Gungeon, I wanted to do something with that, but savedata is probably in some other folder than usual. Can...
  3. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it: I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other...
  4. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  5. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.": Hi Recently i was trying to purchase xbox live gold and it told me to first add a payment method. So i did, im from Latvia so the only option i had was debit/credit card ( i have a debit card )....
  6. Erro ao entrar no minecraft [Mod Translation - Error entering Minecraft]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Erro ao entrar no minecraft [Mod Translation - Error entering Minecraft]: Boa tarde, ao tentar entrar no aplicativo minecraft via ipad ou ainda via iphone ele nao entra, fica pensando muito tempo e tranca ou fica pensando e aparece o erro abaixo [Mod Translation - Good...
  7. Xbox One will not allow me to enter network settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not allow me to enter network settings: I just bought an Xbox One on Cyber Monday. I have put all the information in for my Xbox Live, account, etc... Now I am running into the issue that I had gone to online mode on my xbox because my...
  8. when i enter the password for my wireless network it says its wrong but i know its right.

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i enter the password for my wireless network it says its wrong but i know its right.: Have had the Xbox one for nearly a year with no issues. When switching it in it always asks me to sign in with password. Suddenly last week for no apparent reason it started by asking me to...
  9. Cant enter network settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant enter network settings: Whenever i press network settings, it will not show the window to change the network or test NAT type Currently needing support or anything i can do to fix it? Help will be appreciated ....
  10. text won't display to allow me to enter network passcode

in XBoX on Consoles
    text won't display to allow me to enter network passcode: How do I enter network password, when prompted to enter password it doesn't show any text cf68f768-3c88-4878-9410-8337242e8c05