Have to hard reset every time to sign in

Discus and support Have to hard reset every time to sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This just started taking place last night. Turned on my XB1 and it was having issues signing into my account. Told me to sign in from a controller so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelFancher, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Have to hard reset every time to sign in

This just started taking place last night. Turned on my XB1 and it was having issues signing into my account. Told me to sign in from a controller so went and selected my profile to sign in and a pop up appeared with the loading circle but did nothing
    for approximately 5 minutes then it just stopped. Decided to hard reset and when I turned it back on it signed in immediately. No harm no foul. Just a glitch in the matrix.

However today it has done the same thing twice. Earlier I had to hard reset to sign in and then just now getting on tonight I had to hard reset again. I don’t want to have do this every time I boot up to play. How can I fix this?

Ive had to do this three times today. I’ve power cycled the router and everything but it wont stop or let me sign in unless I hard reset the Xbox. What in the hell is going on?

:)

MichaelFancher, Jul 29, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there MichaelFancher

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to clear up this strange sign in problem.

I can totally see how having to restart your console all the time could be somewhat frustrating.

I agree with @Vinny #1 suggestion in favor of a factory reset. If you know all your gamertag sign in information and your network is solid, you
    can always try a soft factory reset by following the steps outlined in
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get a chance give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Set your console to start your profile when you turn on your Xbox.

I already faced this problem, a factory reset solved and never had problems.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Are you connecting your console by WiFi or wired to your router, because this sounds more like a networking issue?

Networking support may assist.
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Have You Ever Had To Do A Hard Reset?

I hard reset every night before bed. Nah just jokes... I have had to hard reset a few times since getting it, a few black screens.
  6. pulsarboy360 Win User

Dashboard freeze

This happens to me too every time I use my console, I have to hard reset/unplug power supply etc every time. Getting very annoying now......
Thema:

1. Have to hard reset every time to sign in - Similar Threads - hard reset every

2. New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X: Anyone help please? Thanks in advance f9445597-3a26-421d-ac7c-41be441815f7
  3. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One X Hard Reset Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Hard Reset Issue: Lately when I've been playing minecraft for example and switching to another game without closing out the first game my console automatically turns off by itself and doing a complete hard reset on...
  5. Xbox One X Force shutdown/hard reset bad???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Force shutdown/hard reset bad???: today i came across an issue i never experienced before and ive had my x for almost half a year now when i was done playing i did a full shutdown but while it was shutting down i guess it froze...
  6. Xbox needs hard reset every time i turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs hard reset every time i turn it on: every time I turn my Xbox 1s on I need to do a hard reset (hold the power button down then unplug from the wall) in order to do anything on it... the controller still connects etc but nothing on...
  7. Having to hard reset every single [Mod Removed] day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to hard reset every single [Mod Removed] day: I have to hard reset my Xbone every single day to play any game or use any app. I noticed that this isn't a new problem, aaaaaand I don't even have an old xbox one, I got it about two months ago,...
  8. Every time I turn on my Brand New Xbox One it makes me Hard reset the router.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I turn on my Brand New Xbox One it makes me Hard reset the router.: Brand new Xbox one. HARD wired to router (5 Feet Away) At first it was once a week, gotten progressively worse to every time I boot it up. Tells me i'm not connected to the Internet when the...
  9. Getting kicked off Live frequently, have to hard reset every time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off Live frequently, have to hard reset every time.: So my internet is fine, my NAT is open, but im constantly getting disconnected from xbox live, then it asks me to set up my wireless network again. I put in my password and it will tell me its...
  10. Hard reset EVERY day...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard reset EVERY day...: I've been having the same problem for a few months aswell and i have the day one console with no external harddrive. Its very frustrating having to wait 10 minutes after i get home from work just...