Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

Discus and support Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacool1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jacool1
    Jacool1 Guest

Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message “unable to login” a few times when starting the game but
    im unsure what is causing it. I would prefer to have it logged it everytime i open my game

:)

Jacool1, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Katie_438 Win User

I'm trying to play with my friend on mind craft and it wont let her or join my map
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

4. SAIANMUSSOT Win User

When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message “unable to login” a few times when starting the
    game but im unsure what is causing it. I would prefer to have it logged it everytime i open my game
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  6. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game - Similar Threads - login Microsoft account

2. Minecraft on iPad - microsoft account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad - microsoft account login: Hello, My son plays Minecraft on an iPad. Since yesterday, I'm unable to connect to my Microsoft account. I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft but that didn't solve the problem. I get a...
  3. Minecraft store purchases gone after wrong Microsoft Account login and saved to MS from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after wrong Microsoft Account login and saved to MS from...: Hello, I installed Minecraft on a Nintendo switch lite and my son played for 6 months. During that time I gave him minecoins and so on. He had loads of saved content. He got logged out of his...
  4. Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4: I've been playing Minecraft on PlayStation using the cross platform feature with a Microsoft account on only one PlayStation account for a few weeks. One day it prompted me to login again so I did...
  5. Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition Microsoft Account Login Error -9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition Microsoft Account Login Error -9: I have seen other bedrock players are having the same issue right now with logging into Microsoft accounts through Minecraft. I have found no definitive, helpful solution to the issue so far and...
  6. i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...: Ever since I changed my Microsoft gamertag, I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my PS4. It keeps saying "we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but...
  7. Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error: Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”....
  8. Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account: When I open my Minecraft PE for IOS on my iPhone 11, there is a little message in the bottom of the page saying it was not possible to login into my microsoft account. Then, the app freezes and...
  9. Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4: I know this has happened once before when the new java update came out, but it is happening again. Each time I try to log into my Microsoft Account on my PS4 pro for Minecraft, it says “We tried...
  10. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...