Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

Discus and support Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacool1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jacool1
    Jacool1 Guest

Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message “unable to login” a few times when starting the game but
    im unsure what is causing it. I would prefer to have it logged it everytime i open my game

:)

Jacool1, Jan 14, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  4. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  5. IlsiaLainfiesta Win User

La configuración de la cuenta de microsoft no permite partidas multijugador [Translation - Microsoft account settings do not allow multiplayer games]

Es en el juego Minecraft en la consola Nintendo Switch. En la cuenta de Microsoft. Me parece que tengo que comprobar que soy adulto para modificar el control parental. Gracias!

-----------------------------------------

[Translation - It's in the Minecraft game on the Nintendo Switch console. In the Microsoft account. I think I have to check that I am an adult to modify parental control. Thank you!]
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
Thema:

1. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game - Similar Threads - login Microsoft account

2. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...
  3. Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error: Each time i click sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft ps4 it come up with a continuing”failed to sign in” how do i fix it? cb08edbb-cce0-44b4-886e-8ed743225a0a
  4. PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account failed login.: The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has...
  5. I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4: I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on december 10th 2019. I was looking up on how to...
  6. Microsoft/xbox account login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/xbox account login problem: Bit of a story to this one. Just recently I've had a login attempt into my Microsoft account so I was kicked out. The problem is, there's no way I can get the verification code to get back in. My...
  7. Lost Microsoft account login data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account login data: I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to...
  8. Unfamiliar Login attempts on my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfamiliar Login attempts on my microsoft account: Hi I've just recently check my Microsoft account activity and everything is fine apart from today 5 hours ago there was about 10 attempted logins from countries like Malaysia Bangkok etc even...
  9. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: I was logged out of Microsoft account on Minecraft, and every I time try to login I'm told that my login has failed. b3057dc2-c6c1-4dfb-8aa2-f7ddf46c4aa1
  10. Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account: Hi, Ive been having a lot of trouble with Xbox One shutting down after installing Fallout 4 game disc and Automatron DLC download. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling game and DLC and even...