Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

Discus and support Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold +... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nicknoalot, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Nicknoalot
    Nicknoalot Guest

Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3 months gold + 1000 apex legends coins code for already gold
    members. I have searched online and looked to through multiple threads before and found many Xbox ambassadors providing incorrect info saying there was no such offer. The promotion was not exclusively for new members, there is in fact proof on some of the
    many threads I've seen. Most were told they'd have to wait, that it will arrive before 6/30/19, so I didn't bother making a question until now. I have yet to receive my code from Xbox.

:)

Nicknoalot, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex legends coins promotional offer

3. {Parity} Win User

Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex legends coins promotional offer

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    about any promotions.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. Nicknoalot Win User

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    about any promotions.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
    Contacted support and recieved a code in my email. Much appreciated!
  5. Nicknoalot Win User

Sorry to hear it. The date the offer ended was May 13, 2019. Did you get the membership before then? If so you should double check all your past Xbox Live messages in the Xbox Message Center to see if it was sent but you didn't notice it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ex-coins/969f5717-205a-411a-ad62-4c79ac6b75b2
    Yes, I used the offer the day it showed on my xbox and I have a confirmation on my order history, otherwise this thread wouldn't have been made. I have also double checked my email and xbox messages before I made this. I will be contacting support like {Parity}
    recommended me to do.
  6. Fos Win User

Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

A digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins should have been sent to your messages on your console when you purchased the promotion.
Thema:

1. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex... - Similar Threads - yet recieve 1000

2. MK11 Beta Code - no email recieved yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Beta Code - no email recieved yet: Hello I pre ordered the MK11 game with the BETA.. from what I read MK11 should of gone live today but still no email with the code , and also is there something I can if I don't have access to...
  3. Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet: as the title says, i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. c1eb4531-47c5-4774-a817-d2a411ffa3e8
  4. I haven't recieved my Xbox Rewards Currency yet...

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't recieved my Xbox Rewards Currency yet...: My support number from Xbox Support, that I already contacted, is 1428267677. Anyways, I submitted an early deposit around May 25th or May 27th and I had over 11,000 credits.. I still haven't...
  5. Have not recieved my Xbox Rewards Credits yet....

in XBoX Rewards
    Have not recieved my Xbox Rewards Credits yet....: So around March the 24th I had received 10,000 credits on my Xbox Rewards account. And i had read that around the 15th and 30th of every month, They deposit the credits into your account. But when...
  6. Did not yet recieve Ebony Flintlock from Mixer Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not yet recieve Ebony Flintlock from Mixer Stream: Just adding me self to the list of ppl who are still missing the mixer reward for watching the stream kudos ef3551e6-8b14-4808-98ae-5eec021b3a09
  7. Didn't Recieve Rewards Yet for October Xbox Game Pass Goals or Gold Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Recieve Rewards Yet for October Xbox Game Pass Goals or Gold Quests: Hello, I completed the terms for the Xbox Game Pass Goals, and the Xbox Gold Quests, for the month of October, so I should have received a mystery reward for both. But I still haven't received...
  8. I have yet to recieve any rewards promised for 3 months of Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have yet to recieve any rewards promised for 3 months of Game Pass: I enrolled in my free trial of Game Pass when I saw that I would receive store credit rewards for downloading 1 game and playing for 30 minutes, At two games I would receive even more of a...
  9. Who has yet to recieve a refund from the floyd mayweather vs conor mcgregor fight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who has yet to recieve a refund from the floyd mayweather vs conor mcgregor fight?: We have come up on the 6 month anniversary of what was arguably the most hyped up event of all time. Tens of thousands of households holding shindigs of sorts, many of us drinking since pretty...
  10. I bought, buy as gift, yet my friend hasn't recieved it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought, buy as gift, yet my friend hasn't recieved it: The title says it all, I bought, buy a gift, yet my friend hasn't received it. c20c5119-b9c0-4f67-8182-fbb33cef09a0