Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?

Discus and support Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening to all! Nearly two weeks ago I became a proud owner of the Xbox one console. Yes, it's not anything fancy like X or Scorpio, but I like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thedtb, May 9, 2019.

1. thedtb
    thedtb Guest

Good evening to all!

Nearly two weeks ago I became a proud owner of the Xbox one console. Yes, it's not anything fancy like X or Scorpio, but I like it. Haven't played so much racing games for a long time.

But.. When it's turned off and laying next to the TV it seems depressed in its black casing. So the question of the conversation is: have you done anything to your console to improve its attractiveness?

:)

thedtb, May 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. sandy the hippy Win User

Exactly what I was thinking lol
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

After reading the title I was concerned you were breaking the Xbox Forum Guidelines but read the body of the text.

You probably should use a better word than "modifications" in the title.
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

I placed vinyl stickers on my OG Xbox and 360, but I haven't done anything with my Xbox Ones yet.
  6. Geth Win User

Mine is just covered in game stickers lol

That's it
Thema:

1. Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox? - Similar Threads - added custom modifications

2. Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues: Hello, I'm currently having issues signing in to my xbox one x. I had issues previously where I could not add new accounts for friends to play with me. Today I was trying to play and it had...
  3. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

in XboX Insiders
    The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...: [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. Where are my...
  4. The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...

in XboX Insiders
    The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...: It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. *Marks = Pins Thanks...
  5. Adding a general option in bug reports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a general option in bug reports.: I think it would be a good idea to add a general category to the bug reporting on the Xbox 1. As I've been having a bug happen multiple times a day for the past couple weeks now, and because of...
  6. Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...: This video game was amazing and I'd love to buy it on my Xbox One S. fd54becd-5507-404e-bac9-540a0696534d
  7. Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?: submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  8. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  9. My rewards aren't adding up. Customer Service said post here.

in XBoX Rewards
    My rewards aren't adding up. Customer Service said post here.: I checked out my rewards statement and its not adding up. The statement said I only earned 3,000 points for February, although It did register the preorder punch card for 15,000 points. However,...
  10. I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5: When ever I try to buy a copy of gta 5 that is half off I get a error message that says please try again there is a problem on our side waiting might help and I have wait about 24 hours now and I...