Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

Discus and support Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Red Dead Redemption 2 is where I would be! e2da1694-0614-4a82-a4a7-5b0cd0f9bd79 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Cow Ruler, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

Red Dead Redemption 2 is where I would be!

:)

The Cow Ruler, Dec 11, 2019
  2. MissDeusGeek Win User

I guess, for me, it would be Night City from Cyberpunk 2077. I know it's not the most peaceful or stunning place but I've always loved big cities, bright lights etc. Would love to experience being in that kind of environment with enhanced tech and such.
  3. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

The Legend of Zelda universe to annoy the cucos
  4. TigeressGore616 Win User

Hmm interesting question. Never thought of it really, I'd say ark but it's full of deadly dinosaurs lol. I'd be better off living in the sims 4 😂.
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

Assassins Creed Universe would be awesome. Being apart of the Brotherhood and working in the shadows to serve the light.
  6. Seth Darksabre Win User

Definately any game in the Elder Scrolls universe or Star Wars. Would be fantastic...but I expect life expectancy would be short! Just have to wait for VR to get better 😊
Thema:

1. Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why? - Similar Threads - ever wanted live

2. When ever I join a party i get an error code?

in XboX Insiders
    When ever I join a party i get an error code?: Yesterday it was working perfectly fine but when I joined my friends party later that night it give me an error code 0x8923103D every time I joined and I get instantly kicked from the party...
  3. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  4. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d
  5. All I ever wanted was friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All I ever wanted was friends: Since I cannot have them, I just live out my fate in the infinite abyss :( 3b85bdb6-8077-40a1-a3f8-8c586284c696
  6. Saren & Nihlus' cutscene. Ever want to glitch it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saren & Nihlus' cutscene. Ever want to glitch it?: This is a dumb glitch I discovered, I don't even remember how, but it shakes things up a little and if you feel like taking a -slightly- different look next time you start a game, that has zero...
  7. Kinect adapter production officially stopped (for ever) - I want my money back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect adapter production officially stopped (for ever) - I want my money back!: Hello there, I'm trying for a while now to get my hands on a Kinect adapter for a reasonable price. I was asking the support-chat every here and there and they told me to wait. There are a lot...
  8. Xbox when ever I want to play a game it says please sign in with the account that owns the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox when ever I want to play a game it says please sign in with the account that owns the ...: Xbox idk what is happening right now but it will not let be play any of my games if you know anything about this pls tell us how long the fix is gonna take 8ec86148-f690-44ea-98d6-3f777132cbea
  9. WE NEVER WANT TO TYPE OUR PASSWORDS EVER AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    WE NEVER WANT TO TYPE OUR PASSWORDS EVER AGAIN: Why does my xbox one randomly ask for passwords? I play splitscreen with friends and I'm sick of jumping through hoops to retrieve FOUR PASSWORDS. WHY CANT I OPT OUT OF EVER HAVING TO ENTER MY...
  10. Do I have to sign in to my Live account ever time my kids want to play a downloaded game I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to sign in to my Live account ever time my kids want to play a downloaded game I ...: I bought the downloaded Minecraft for my XBOX 360. I created separate profiles for my kids but it appears that I have to sign in to my Live account every time my kids want to play it. Is this...