Have you noticed that Xbox is launching a Wi-Fi signal?

Discus and support Have you noticed that Xbox is launching a Wi-Fi signal? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed that when I turn on the Wi-Fi of my cell phone or notebook, a Wi-Fi network called direct-xboxone appears I thought it was some new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tituss94, Aug 20, 2019.

1. /u/Tituss94
    /u/Tituss94 Guest

I have noticed that when I turn on the Wi-Fi of my cell phone or notebook, a Wi-Fi network called direct-xboxone appears

I thought it was some new network near here but when I turn off my Xbox that network disappears, is it perhaps something of xcloud or my console is mutating, lately I have had many problems of lag and high ping

submitted by /u/Tituss94
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tituss94, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Photonimus Win User

WiFi

If you are attempting to connect to wi-fi, you need the password for that wi-fi. If you are trying to connect to wi-fi that is not password protected, you need to have access to the modem itself, as you need to reset the modem or the xbox will not recognize
    it.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox

Qual Xbox você está tentando obter Wi-Fi em? Como o Wi-Fi deve detectar sua rede, então você só tem que adicionar sua senha roteadores para o console

[Translate]

Which Xbox are you trying to get Wi-Fi on? As Wi-Fi should detect your network, then you just have to add your routers password to the console
  4. GMAN990 Win User

cant connect or disconnects every few seconds

Hi,

If you have to use a cable to use Wi-fi then I'd say there is a fault in your Xbox, it should be a cable OR wi-fi not both. Sounds like there is a hardware fault
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Open tray, wont play disc

What Xbox 360 are you talking about?

As using the console in a vertical position is your own choice, I always have mine horizontal.

The original 360 did not have built in Wi-Fi but a plug in Wi-Fi adapter is available. Whereas the later S and E models had built in Wi-Fi.
  6. wi7bit Win User

DNS XBOX ONE

If all your devices are getting Wi-Fi, then you must have a router. Else where is the Wi-Fi coming from?
Thema:

1. Have you noticed that Xbox is launching a Wi-Fi signal? - Similar Threads - noticed launching signal

2. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  3. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  4. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  5. After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...

in XboX Insiders
    After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...
  7. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: My question has been suspended. I can only ask again. . Where to complain about access restrictions? Otherwise the reputation would be "completely green" ... ( Case Review : Not eligible )...
  8. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: Enforcement impact:The offending content was removed and the following Xbox Live features may be limited: Suspended features This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to...
  9. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: "We are reporting this message that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement measures due to a violation of the Microsoft Service Agreement." "This offense has been brought to the...
  10. Dead Rising 3 - Noticably SLOWER than at launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Rising 3 - Noticably SLOWER than at launch: Hi, as per topic, DR3 seems to freeze a *** of a lot after the DLC updates. The game seems to be less optimized since that huge patch that changed the way the games installed files reference...