Haven't been able to connect for almost 24 hours now

Discus and support Haven't been able to connect for almost 24 hours now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not been able to access my account for about 24 hours now. It says I'm on Xbox Live, and I can view my online friends. However, I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stotched, May 1, 2014.

1. Stotched
    Stotched Guest

I have not been able to access my account for about 24 hours now. It says I'm on Xbox Live, and I can view my online friends. However, I cannot message them, my achievement dont show up, and where my gamer picture is, there is just a blank square. When
    I try to edit my avatar, I get no error code, it just will not save.

This is really frustrating me, as I should have gotten an extremely difficult achievement, but since it's glitching right now, it didn't unlock.

What is going on with Xbox Live?

:)

Stotched, May 1, 2014
  2. CrispyB4c0n
    CrispyB4c0n Guest
    Xbox One Achievements app: error code 0x87c40011

Add me to the list, haven't been able to get into the Achievement App for over 24 hours now.

CrispyB4c0n, May 1, 2014
  3. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    In the rate with the problumes with XBOX LIVE. We might get something free.

I have not been able to connect for 24 hours plus and expect nothing.

BigB EC, May 1, 2014
Thema:

1. Haven't been able to connect for almost 24 hours now - Similar Threads - Haven't been able

2. I haven't been able to get into Sudoku for the last two days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to get into Sudoku for the last two days?: I haven't been able to get into Sudoku for the last two days. I have been able to get into Solitaire, Word Games, Jigsaw and Mahjong though. Whilst in Sudoku, I have been able to log into Xbox...
  3. Haven't been able to log on to Bingo all weekend, tried this morning, still not logging on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to log on to Bingo all weekend, tried this morning, still not logging on: Unable to log in to Bingo all weekend. Tried this morning (Monday) still getting the same message. Last time this happened it was only for a day and a half. What is the deal Microsoft????...
  4. I haven't been able to do a daily Jigsaw for a month. They are in a perpetual state of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to do a daily Jigsaw for a month. They are in a perpetual state of ...: I Haven't been able to play a daily jigsaw challenge for a month. They are in a perpetual state of "downloading". In addition, all the collections I have earned have disappeared. What the heck is...
  5. Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all: I bought this game 3 days ago and still have not been able to play it. This is one of the most frustrating things ever. I was so excited to get it and now I can't even play...
  6. HELP! We haven't been able to get to any of the puzzles for 3 weeks!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! We haven't been able to get to any of the puzzles for 3 weeks!!: Obviously there is something wrong with the MICROSOFT PUZZLES. Can you fix it? PLEASE!! 9e5da74a-6b8f-4864-bf64-ea39fcd1efd3
  7. Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning: Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning - server connection error!!!! 2 many times. Losing interest in game... 3221abc7-6e3a-46ff-9717-1e7cf502e874
  8. haven't been able to log in for 16 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    haven't been able to log in for 16 hours: is there another website where we can complain about nobody monitoring this forum 82b7f483-14e2-4755-aea0-df54ac260d87
  9. Hey, I've been communication banned and afterwards I haven't been able to talk in party or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I've been communication banned and afterwards I haven't been able to talk in party or ...: I haven't been able to talk in party or game chat since my communication banned ended. And for those people that say that it is still in effect, I can message people perfectly fine. I just don't...
  10. I haven't been able to send messages for years

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't been able to send messages for years: I haven't been able to send messages for years on my account, on my Xbone or my 360. I haven't been able to join parties, leave parties or even do anything like that. I can still receive messages...