Haven't gotten past reward points for purchases

Discus and support Haven't gotten past reward points for purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Need help getting my reward points from past purchases that were never given 3c97ed70-0385-4eed-bef1-c865f73327c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by whoopurass2x, Dec 14, 2017.

1. whoopurass2x
    whoopurass2x Guest

Hello

Need help getting my reward points from past purchases that were never given

:)

whoopurass2x, Dec 14, 2017
  2. Rewards points not deposited

I haven't gotten a rewards points deposit in some despite having made several purchases in the past months. I feel like I should have gotten a deposit by now.

SergeantSimsky, Dec 14, 2017
  3. LoneStarrSB
    LoneStarrSB Guest
    Haven't gotten rewards points for purchases.

I haven't gotten rewards points for my purchases of Vermintide ($10), Shadow of Mordor ($4) and Destiny 2 ($90). I only buy digital, why did I not receive these points?

LoneStarrSB, Dec 14, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Please post this in the rewards forums.

The people there should be able to help you.

CrazY1985, Dec 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Haven't gotten past reward points for purchases - Similar Threads - Haven't gotten past

2. I pre-ordered the Division 2 about a month ago and still haven't gotten the free month of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Division 2 about a month ago and still haven't gotten the free month of...: I pre-ordered a copy of the Division 2 being promised a month of gamepass, a month later i still don't have it. I was directed by support to come here as they said they couldnt help me....
  3. It's almost 15th so still haven't gotten my 20,500 Rewards converted.

in XBoX Rewards
    It's almost 15th so still haven't gotten my 20,500 Rewards converted.: It's almost 15th last day for redemption of my points. My 20,500 points still not credited to my account. IT's has been going on since 5th MAY. Previously you guys didn't have problem redeeming...
  4. Still haven't gotten my reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Still haven't gotten my reward: Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards) I'm still waiting on the email, it's been 7 days since the support reply I have't gotten my code for the neverwinter EXP...
  5. I still haven't gotten my Xbox quest rewards from January

in XBoX Rewards
    I still haven't gotten my Xbox quest rewards from January: I still haven't gotten my Xbox quest rewards from January here is a support ticket if it will help 1425466048 e9b46e8f-a545-4907-9839-df6c4afe007e
  6. Haven't gotten Xbox Live Rewards credits from recent purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't gotten Xbox Live Rewards credits from recent purchases: yes, I know XBL Rewards is switching to Microsoft Rewards, but XBL Rewards isn't finished yet, and I have made a lot of purchases in the current time frame that I haven't gotten my credits for and...
  7. i haven't gotten my prize for the past xbox quest

in XBoX Rewards
    i haven't gotten my prize for the past xbox quest: I know this isn't going to get seen or answered but last support person really wanted me to post my problem here, at this point I'm just annoyed because I know this isn't going to help one bit....
  8. I haven't gotten my war voice pack for the Halo 5 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't gotten my war voice pack for the Halo 5 game: No he obtenido mi pack de voces de guerra para el juego de halo 5 Ah pasado ya tiempo desde que ví el torneo de HaloWC y nada Es algo molesto [Translation] I haven't gotten my war voice pack...
  9. Still haven't gotten my Voices of War Req Pack for "Halo 5".

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't gotten my Voices of War Req Pack for "Halo 5".: it's been 9 days since I haven't received my Voices of War Req Pack for "Halo 5:Guardians" & I've watched the entire Livestream Event on Mixer with my Xbox Live(Microsoft) Account linked to it & I...
  10. Xbox one S restarts in initial setup and I still haven't gotten past network screen, what do i ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S restarts in initial setup and I still haven't gotten past network screen, what do i ...: I just bought this xbox one s today and i just plugged it in and during set up i entered my wifi password and it restarted, i did it again and it restarted again and now the xbox only restarts and...