Haven't played since Dragons Keep came out, trying to get back into the game.

Discus and support Haven't played since Dragons Keep came out, trying to get back into the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you want to play drop me an invite! Trying to get back into swing of things. I have a couple 61's and some 50's. Just downloaded upgrade pack 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fatty mageee, Feb 13, 2014.

1. fatty mageee
    fatty mageee Guest

If you want to play drop me an invite! Trying to get back into swing of things. I have a couple 61's and some 50's. Just downloaded upgrade pack 2,

:)

fatty mageee, Feb 13, 2014
  2. CyrixSG
    CyrixSG Guest
    Haven't played much since Knoxx first came out...

As the post title suggests, I haven't played in quite some time, so I know I don't have that quest. Even when I did play, I only played with random people maybe twice, and that was back in vanilla Borderlands, before Zombies was even out.

CyrixSG, Feb 13, 2014
  3. heynewb
    heynewb Guest

do what i do have ones for hosting and 1 for joining storage is issue make dummy characters.thats what i did.i use to delete every character that i got having the glitch now i just use 4 for random games or games you think has the awesome annoying bug.keep
    your "flagship" characters with minimal to zero interaction with random games.

seperate topic people watch my videos please-subscibe too or at least upload my low resolution videos.lol

heynewb, Feb 13, 2014
  4. CyrixSG Win User

As the post title suggests, I haven't played in quite some time, so I know I don't have that quest. Even when I did play, I only played with random people maybe twice, and that was back in vanilla Borderlands, before Zombies was even out.
  5. heynewb Win User

do what i do have ones for hosting and 1 for joining storage is issue make dummy characters.thats what i did.i use to delete every character that i got having the glitch now i just use 4 for random games or games you think has the awesome annoying bug.keep
    your "flagship" characters with minimal to zero interaction with random games.

seperate topic people watch my videos please-subscibe too or at least upload my low resolution videos.lol
  6. ChickinOnaChain Win User

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

there are a few hardcore regulars on this forum, that will play with you if you are serious and don't use modded stuff, or
    have the keep your insides inside glitched undoable mission.

[/quote]Cosmic...what is this mission??? And how would I know if I had it?
  7. PCunrecognized Win User

there are a few hardcore regulars on this forum, that will play with you if you are serious and don't use modded stuff, or have the keep your insides inside glitched undoable mission.
  8. heynewb Win User

its just an annoyingthing -it defaults to that -thats why on 3 of my characters that have the glitch i didnt bother doing the claptrap revolution so at least when im playing solo it doesnt go back to it.have 4 i use for random joining games for the sole
    purpose of not getting more bugged characters.
Thema:

1. Haven't played since Dragons Keep came out, trying to get back into the game. - Similar Threads - Haven't played since

2. Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.: Nothing seems to solve it. I've had this issue on two different hard drives with fresh factory restores on my PC. To be clear, i'm the only person that has access to my account and my password was...
  3. GTA Online - gift for playing this month GTA$500,000 (didn't get it and still haven't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GTA Online - gift for playing this month GTA$500,000 (didn't get it and still haven't...: I haven't received my GTA$500,000 gift, I was notified by an Xbox message 10 days ago, and I still haven't got it. Anyone else had or having this issue? 79713db0-826f-4936-a809-1e84b5c7b8a3
  4. I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...: This all happened when a nice customer support person was trying to help me fix minecraft. He told me to factory reset my console and so I did. Then I had to reinstall minecraft. It was going to...
  5. Four achievements for a game i have played a few times but haven't done anything that amazing

in XboX Insiders
    Four achievements for a game i have played a few times but haven't done anything that amazing: I've read someone's post on here bout getting random achievements for a game they do not own, same thing happened to me today I was watching netflix on my phone then when the movie finished i...
  6. Games You've Been Meaning to Play...but Haven't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games You've Been Meaning to Play...but Haven't.: Been meaning to finish red dead 2 for ages. Finished the main story, just want 100% game completion. My back catalogue is massive, i tend to stick with one game for awhile. I have some 360 games...
  7. I've waited 48 hours and still haven't got 5 keys from previous Forza plays

in XBoX Rewards
    I've waited 48 hours and still haven't got 5 keys from previous Forza plays: Pretty much the title. I've waited 48 hours and still haven't got 5 keys from previous Forza plays. d64ea5a1-3ba4-40d3-9b0b-3a349b0353cb
  8. Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play: Hello, I've got a problem with State of Decay 2. I can start the game but I am recieving the following messages while playing f.e. two minutes of the game: Warning- A running process may be...
  9. Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning: Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning - server connection error!!!! 2 many times. Losing interest in game... 3221abc7-6e3a-46ff-9717-1e7cf502e874
  10. Haven't played Metal Gear since Playstation one. Might have to get it for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't played Metal Gear since Playstation one. Might have to get it for xbox one.: Metal Gear solid on playstation one was the first campaign I ever beat. I had a ton of fun and really got a sense of accomplishment from beating it. For some reason I never played the sequels....