Haven't played since Dragons Keep came out, trying to get back into the game.

Discus and support Haven't played since Dragons Keep came out, trying to get back into the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you want to play drop me an invite! Trying to get back into swing of things. I have a couple 61's and some 50's. Just downloaded upgrade pack 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fatty mageee, Feb 13, 2014.

1. fatty mageee
    fatty mageee Guest

If you want to play drop me an invite! Trying to get back into swing of things. I have a couple 61's and some 50's. Just downloaded upgrade pack 2,

:)

fatty mageee, Feb 13, 2014
  2. CyrixSG
    CyrixSG Guest
    Haven't played much since Knoxx first came out...

As the post title suggests, I haven't played in quite some time, so I know I don't have that quest. Even when I did play, I only played with random people maybe twice, and that was back in vanilla Borderlands, before Zombies was even out.

CyrixSG, Feb 13, 2014
  3. heynewb
    heynewb Guest
    Haven't played much since Knoxx first came out...

do what i do have ones for hosting and 1 for joining storage is issue make dummy characters.thats what i did.i use to delete every character that i got having the glitch now i just use 4 for random games or games you think has the awesome annoying bug.keep
    your "flagship" characters with minimal to zero interaction with random games.

seperate topic people watch my videos please-subscibe too or at least upload my low resolution videos.lol

heynewb, Feb 13, 2014
Thema:

1. Haven't played since Dragons Keep came out, trying to get back into the game. - Similar Threads - Haven't played since

2. I've waited 48 hours and still haven't got 5 keys from previous Forza plays

in XBoX Rewards
    I've waited 48 hours and still haven't got 5 keys from previous Forza plays: Pretty much the title. I've waited 48 hours and still haven't got 5 keys from previous Forza plays. d64ea5a1-3ba4-40d3-9b0b-3a349b0353cb
  3. Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play: Hello, I've got a problem with State of Decay 2. I can start the game but I am recieving the following messages while playing f.e. two minutes of the game: Warning- A running process may be...
  4. Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all: I bought this game 3 days ago and still have not been able to play it. This is one of the most frustrating things ever. I was so excited to get it and now I can't even play...
  5. Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning: Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning - server connection error!!!! 2 many times. Losing interest in game... 3221abc7-6e3a-46ff-9717-1e7cf502e874
  6. 4.1 gb update takes forever please help, I haven't played on months!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4.1 gb update takes forever please help, I haven't played on months!!: Pleaseeeeeee someone help me. haven't been able to play in months, I turn on Xbox and it starts this 4.1 gb update that never seems to go anywhere. like atm iv been watching my screen for over 1.5...
  7. Major disadvantage in D2 if you haven't played D1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major disadvantage in D2 if you haven't played D1?: So do you think it'd be better that you've played Destiny if you're going to get D2? Do all of your character stats carry over? Everyone else will probably be OP compared to me, fresh meat. I...
  8. Getting achievements when i haven't played the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting achievements when i haven't played the game: I recently seen 3 achievements pop up on my feed from Ark Survival evolved. My account hasn't played ark since 4th july. Is it possible that an update that added new achievements has made this...
  9. If you haven't played Little Nightmares yet, you need too.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you haven't played Little Nightmares yet, you need too.: Especially if you love Limbo or Inside. It's more like Inside, but much better in my opinion. It's a little too short, but a brilliant game. If you've played it, what are your thoughts? I'm...
  10. Haven't played Metal Gear since Playstation one. Might have to get it for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't played Metal Gear since Playstation one. Might have to get it for xbox one.: Metal Gear solid on playstation one was the first campaign I ever beat. I had a ton of fun and really got a sense of accomplishment from beating it. For some reason I never played the sequels....