Haven't Received Codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2, or any of the Gears of War Codes

Discus and support Haven't Received Codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2, or any of the Gears of War Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After over waiting two weeks after the purchase of both Rainbow Six Siege and Gears of War UE, I have not received the games promised to me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NCCondor11, Jan 5, 2016.

1. NCCondor11
    NCCondor11 Guest

Haven't Received Codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2, or any of the Gears of War Codes

After over waiting two weeks after the purchase of both Rainbow Six Siege and Gears of War UE, I have not received the games promised to me.

:)

NCCondor11, Jan 5, 2016
  2. cito711
    cito711 Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege purchase, haven't received codes for Vegas 1 & 2

I purchased Rainbow Six Siege on the Xbox Store more than 10 days ago and I haven't received any codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2.

cito711, Jan 5, 2016
  3. FilthyDoctor
    FilthyDoctor Guest
    My Xbox Message Thread vanished

So I still have not received my Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2 Code, but also am now missing my Gears of War 1 code because of the disappearance.

FilthyDoctor, Jan 5, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey NCCondor11!

We appreciate your patience while you wait for your codes. They're sent out 7-10 days after the date of your purchased. Because of the Holidays codes weren't sent out during the last week of December. If you don't receive your codes by next Monday please
    create a new thread and let us know.

Mister Maka, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Haven't Received Codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2, or any of the Gears of War Codes - Similar Threads - Haven't Received Codes

2. Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass: I was told I should wait and I would get them through email but 10 days have passed and still nothing I was wondering if there's something I need to do or just keep waiting...
  3. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  4. I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.: Im pretty sure everyone has been asking for this , but what i heard is you get the Spotify premium and EA access code on Mail after 10 days of purchase, which i haven't received yet. Secondly it...
  5. I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code: I got the xbox live gold bundle and ihave not got the code only the recipt please help 94f428ab-0918-4f7e-b283-9eedf92d2086
  6. Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code: I signed up for 1$ game pass and sling deal but i never received a sling code, I was told to submit a ticket here. d545a500-b88e-4dcb-b67d-079df62b9285
  7. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  8. Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.: I paid for 3 months and 3 free ones in February 2018 and i am being charged already 4 months later. I didn't receive my code for 3 free months in my email. 1e0321ca-8252-48d7-a57a-1ff4b72c9d49
  9. Haven't received State of decay YOSE code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received State of decay YOSE code yet: I've talked to support and they confirmed that I hadn't received the code yet. Was it supposed to go out at the same time or do I have to wait? I can't find any information anywhere about the way...
  10. Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition: I have already received code for Senna and 720S preorder edition, but I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition. When can I receive the code?...