Haven't received e-mail for free 3 months of live promotion

Discus and support Haven't received e-mail for free 3 months of live promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Killer Instinct, Powerstar Golf and Crimson Dragon on xbox one during the promotional period to receive 3 months of free xbox live and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Maynard007, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Maynard007
    Maynard007 Guest

I purchased Killer Instinct, Powerstar Golf and Crimson Dragon on xbox one during the promotional period to receive 3 months of free xbox live and was supposed to get an e-mail for redemption code. The e-mail was supposed to arrive by the week of Jan 22nd
    an I have not seen anything yet.

:)

Maynard007, Jan 27, 2014
  2. MPB245
    MPB245 Guest
    free game

Promotion: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Free Game of 4

Date: 03/12/2011

Promo Item(s): Halo Reach, Fable 3, Kinect Sports, Kinectimals (Haven't received e-mail yet. Would like Halo Reach)

MPB245, Jan 27, 2014
  3. I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive

Early February 2018 I participated in a promotion that was "Get 6 MOS Xbox live for the price of 3!" My current yearly subscription was about to end so I purchased two 3 month subscriptions which would've gave me a free 6 MOS. I was suppose
    to receive my free codes in my email within 10 days. Here I am 6 MOS in and still haven't received the free codes for my other two 3 mos of service. This was the page I saw the promotion on and on that page there are links that at the time directed me to the
    Xbox live website to purchase the promotion:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.gamespot.com/articles/get-3-months-...

Please help me!

Emails:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

itZz SHrEDDaRRR, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Haven't received e-mail for free 3 months of live promotion

I don't want you to feel forgotten with the few replies these threads have gotten; it seems that there is some confusion within Microsoft about this promotion, which is known as the "3 For 3 Deal". According to posters in similar threads, they've had success
    by contacting official/phone support and asking for the games and apps division.

Here are a few links for you:

Contact your local support

Similar thread #1

Similar thread #2

Good luck!

HyruleBalverine, Feb 17, 2014
Thema:

1. Haven't received e-mail for free 3 months of live promotion - Similar Threads - Haven't received mail

2. ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]: คือ ผมได้ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass ในราคา $1 ...ผมซื้อไม่สำเร็จ แต่โดนหักค่าธรรมเนียมไป และมีคนบอกว่าจะได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน ายใน 1-2 วัน แต่ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืนเลย ผมควรแจ้งที่ไหนและกับใคร...
  3. I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018: I've contacted the support twice and both said I was eligible for the promotion but, couldn't really help with the issue. In the end they just told me to post here for some help and...
  4. Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code: I signed up for 1$ game pass and sling deal but i never received a sling code, I was told to submit a ticket here. d545a500-b88e-4dcb-b67d-079df62b9285
  5. Still haven't received my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my vbucks: I bought the promotion onomy suster's account so she who has never had gold or vbucks could buy the battle pass its been 2 weeks and we haven't received anything 4532c06f-4f81-4e04-b608-1253f94984a2
  6. Haven't received my vbucks and it's been 2 weeks.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my vbucks and it's been 2 weeks.: I still have not received the vbucks for the promotion. 31a4125b-fd51-467c-8586-89d3cffce1eb
  7. I bought 10'000 V-Bucks but haven't received them !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 10'000 V-Bucks but haven't received them !: I bought 10'000 (+3500) V-Bucks for Fortnite in the Microsoft Store (On my PC) and i didn't recieve them.... I've linked my Xbox Account to Epic Games and I think I will recieve them on PC too...
  8. Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream: Obsidian Drum or Obsidian Spyglass are not in my account yet. I'm 100% sure I was logged into all apps and mixer with the correct account :) Watched at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming and my...
  9. Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream: Typically I open a ticket with Sea of Thieves support, but they have been telling people to come here first to get this resolved. I would guess there's something wrong with my account since this...
  10. Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition: I have already received code for Senna and 720S preorder edition, but I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition. When can I receive the code?...