Haven't received MS Rewards points after purchasing them with gems over 96 hours ago.

Discus and support Haven't received MS Rewards points after purchasing them with gems over 96 hours ago. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello Support, Is there some e-mail I should be expecting to receive or is there something I need to do? I was hoping to have my points before the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by St4tikk, May 10, 2018.

1. St4tikk
    St4tikk Guest

Haven't received MS Rewards points after purchasing them with gems over 96 hours ago.

Hello Support,

Is there some e-mail I should be expecting to receive or is there something I need to do? I was hoping to have my points before the 15th so that I could buy a game pass subscription before it goes off sale. Thank you for any assistance you are able to
    provide. I'm sure the support team is extremely busy with all that is going on.

Thanks,

Statikk 559

:)

St4tikk, May 10, 2018
  2. Haven't recieved my MS Reward Points

I gave up on trying to redeem my VIP gems in the Vault since nothing was ever restocked there, so I redeemed my gems for MS Reward points instead about a week ago. It says it's only supposed to take 96 hours to deposit them into my account so I'm wondering
    where they are? Will I be sent an email or will they be automatically added to my account?

A Rabid Hobo Yo, May 10, 2018
  3. BosnianMM
    BosnianMM Guest
    Points ordered with my VIP gems not showing up.

Hello,

I ordered 2x 10,000 rewards points and 1x 5000 rewards points 2 weeks ago. Message stated said points should arrive on 96 hours. Have not received anything yet. Ordered from VIP vault using gems

Also ordered another 1x 5000 today. Will see when it shows up.

Just wondering if this is going to go through before rewards gets but down. Thanks for your help

BosnianMM, May 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pending on the rewards site. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month.

Smwutches, May 10, 2018
  5. I have similar issue. Cashed in gems for gift cards, no email, no confirmation. it's been a week. gems are gone, but no rewards.

Its_not_working, May 10, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Its_not_working Win User

I have similar issue. Cashed in gems for gift cards, no email, no confirmation. it's been a week. gems are gone, but no rewards.
  8. Smwutches Win User

The credits should show as pending on the rewards site. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

?????

Hello,

From the FAQ for that offer:

When will I receive my Rewards?

Your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

Since it takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity, we have not processed your purchase from 3 days ago (72 hours).
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Need help with Microsoft Movies & TV Missions.

Hello Un4given Raider,

From the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards?

Your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

We see that these purchases were made on the 17th, so we only received them yesterday. Please allow for a full 96 hour processing for Rewards.
Thema:

1. Haven't received MS Rewards points after purchasing them with gems over 96 hours ago. - Similar Threads - Haven't received Rewards

2. Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.: I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account. I was told to wait till the end of June and still nothing. I used my credit...
  3. I haven't receive my Rewards points.

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't receive my Rewards points.: Hello, I have purchase an Xbox One X and the rewards program offered 50000 rewards points. The purchase was on 6/20/2018 and it's been 10 days since the purchase and I have not yet received it. I...
  4. Haven't received microsoft reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received microsoft reward: I used 5600 Microsoft points to redeem a free month of gold membership but i havent received the code yet? cde00321-012e-411e-b58a-4558c98d2ecd
  5. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  6. Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward: It's been over 2 weeks. d82cdad6-e5da-4d18-920f-cd8ef097b918
  7. Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest: I completed the quests and did not receive the special Fortnite rewards that were promised. I have received rewards from previous months, though. dbd1b4f1-5270-4196-a4ea-1b0b275c46c7
  8. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256
  9. Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.: I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks. 823604f8-a05f-41fb-a3f1-dc3e47ad4087
  10. Haven't received Mixpot Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Mixpot Reward: It has now been over a week since I watched both Xbox streams for the Mixpots. I watched on my phone logging into Mixer with my Microsoft account linked with Xbox "."...