Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

Discus and support Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account. I was told to wait till the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ant ant ant, Jul 6, 2018.

1. ant ant ant
    ant ant ant Guest

I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account. I was told to wait till the end of June and still nothing. I used my credit in the vault for $25 that should of been deposited it already.

:)

ant ant ant, Jul 6, 2018
  2. ant ant ant
    ant ant ant Guest
    Haven't recieved my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account

ant ant ant, Jul 6, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Haven't recieved my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

Hello ANT ANT ANT,

From the transition FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft
    account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

This also applies to any pending Credits when you opted out of the program.

XBLRewards8, Jul 6, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

try to contact support.xbox.com they should be able to help you.

denis97g, Jul 6, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox support does not handle the Rewards program.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account. - Similar Threads - Haven't received cashed

2. Haven't received ancient coins in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't received ancient coins in Sea of Thieves: A few days ago now I purchased 550 ancient coins in the game Sea of Thieves, my account still hasn't received the coins and the store ingame to purchase further coins is completely unavailable....
  3. I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?: i havent received my ebon pistol yet i dont know why. Because i linked my sot acc to my twitch acc and watched captin falcore for 45 mins than checked my sot there was nothing that was yesterday...
  4. Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass: I was told I should wait and I would get them through email but 10 days have passed and still nothing I was wondering if there's something I need to do or just keep waiting...
  5. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  6. I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.: Im pretty sure everyone has been asking for this , but what i heard is you get the Spotify premium and EA access code on Mail after 10 days of purchase, which i haven't received yet. Secondly it...
  7. I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code: I got the xbox live gold bundle and ihave not got the code only the recipt please help 94f428ab-0918-4f7e-b283-9eedf92d2086
  8. ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]: คือ ผมได้ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass ในราคา $1 ...ผมซื้อไม่สำเร็จ แต่โดนหักค่าธรรมเนียมไป และมีคนบอกว่าจะได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน ายใน 1-2 วัน แต่ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืนเลย ผมควรแจ้งที่ไหนและกับใคร...
  9. I haven't received my cash back

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't received my cash back: I have 5 star rank for the xbox live reward program but I haven't received any cash back from my April purchases. 027ead7c-85c5-4201-b9ae-52dacf943e69
  10. Haven't received in game Grand Theft Auto cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received in game Grand Theft Auto cash: I bought the Grand Theft Auto V Megladon Shark Bundle and it's been a little over 24 hours and apparently I haven't received my code from Xbox Live in my messages. I was told to post my issue here...