Haven't received pending MyVIP Gems from 2014 and 2016

Discus and support Haven't received pending MyVIP Gems from 2014 and 2016 in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have pending credits from 2014 and 2016 when I checked my MyVIP account. How do I get these credits cleared and into my account? 11/24/2016 - 250... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Naotme, May 24, 2018.

1. Naotme
    Naotme Guest

I have pending credits from 2014 and 2016 when I checked my MyVIP account. How do I get these credits cleared and into my account?

11/24/2016 - 250 Credits

06/30/2014 - 300 Credits

06/24/2014 - 1,250 Credits

:)

Naotme, May 24, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Lost all my Xbox Live Rewards Points.

Hello BeatboxingKing,

At 5000 or more pending Credits, you are automatically scheduled for a deposit. In August 2016 you received a deposit of 7,900 Credits due to this, which was your last deposit. You can see a record of your past Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement
    on the MyRewards page.

Regarding your MyVIP rank, in September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a part of this policy, MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the
    previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Based off your eligible spending from September 2015 - December 2016, you were placed in your current MyVIP level at the end of December 2016. You
    can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards)

XBLRewards8, May 24, 2018
  3. AhhhJohnny
    AhhhJohnny Guest
    Pending credits

I have points pending from my Lifetime Rewards Earned that I think I haven't received. From 2016 to July 2017 I have points pending. How can I receive my points?

AhhhJohnny, May 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since you have over 1,000 pending, you can request a deposit on the MyRewards section of the site and they will be deposited on the date listed on the site at the time that you make the request. Otherwise, you would need 5,000 pending credits to trigger
    an automatic deposit.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Naotme,

As stated in the FAQ, we only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is beneath this amount, it has not been scheduled. If you would like to request a scheduled deposit, you may do so once you are
    at 1000 or more pending Credits. There will be a button on your MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Naotme,

As stated in the FAQ, we only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is beneath this amount, it has not been scheduled. If you would like to request a scheduled deposit, you may do so once you are
    at 1000 or more pending Credits. There will be a button on your MyRewards page.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Since you have over 1,000 pending, you can request a deposit on the MyRewards section of the site and they will be deposited on the date listed on the site at the time that you make the request. Otherwise, you would need 5,000 pending credits to trigger
    an automatic deposit.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lost all my Xbox Live Rewards Points.

Hello BeatboxingKing,

At 5000 or more pending Credits, you are automatically scheduled for a deposit. In August 2016 you received a deposit of 7,900 Credits due to this, which was your last deposit. You can see a record of your past Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement
    on the MyRewards page.

Regarding your MyVIP rank, in September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a part of this policy, MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the
    previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Based off your eligible spending from September 2015 - December 2016, you were placed in your current MyVIP level at the end of December 2016. You
    can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/)
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

"Movie Marathon" reward

Hello CIDkidzPILLZ,

From the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards?

Your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

We see that the Credits for this offer are now pending in your account.
  10. bubbaterry Win User

Have a question

If it was for the 5,000 rewards credits, they should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site. They would be scheduled to deposit around the 15th.

no I'm talking about MyVIP Gems I redeem 250 of myvip gems for a $5 gift card and I never received the $5 dollars
Thema:

1. Haven't received pending MyVIP Gems from 2014 and 2016 - Similar Threads - Haven't received pending

2. Haven't received ancient coins in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't received ancient coins in Sea of Thieves: A few days ago now I purchased 550 ancient coins in the game Sea of Thieves, my account still hasn't received the coins and the store ingame to purchase further coins is completely unavailable....
  3. I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?: i havent received my ebon pistol yet i dont know why. Because i linked my sot acc to my twitch acc and watched captin falcore for 45 mins than checked my sot there was nothing that was yesterday...
  4. Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass: I was told I should wait and I would get them through email but 10 days have passed and still nothing I was wondering if there's something I need to do or just keep waiting...
  5. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  6. I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.: Im pretty sure everyone has been asking for this , but what i heard is you get the Spotify premium and EA access code on Mail after 10 days of purchase, which i haven't received yet. Secondly it...
  7. I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code: I got the xbox live gold bundle and ihave not got the code only the recipt please help 94f428ab-0918-4f7e-b283-9eedf92d2086
  8. ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]: คือ ผมได้ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass ในราคา $1 ...ผมซื้อไม่สำเร็จ แต่โดนหักค่าธรรมเนียมไป และมีคนบอกว่าจะได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน ายใน 1-2 วัน แต่ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืนเลย ผมควรแจ้งที่ไหนและกับใคร...
  9. I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018: I've contacted the support twice and both said I was eligible for the promotion but, couldn't really help with the issue. In the end they just told me to post here for some help and...
  10. Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code: I signed up for 1$ game pass and sling deal but i never received a sling code, I was told to submit a ticket here. d545a500-b88e-4dcb-b67d-079df62b9285