Haven’t received points

Discus and support Haven’t received points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I haven’t received my 50,000 points from purchasing my Xbox one x 08f089d6-e392-4e34-ada9-63ed328aa71b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by That Epic Guy 2, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Haven’t received points

I haven’t received my 50,000 points from purchasing my Xbox one x

:)

That Epic Guy 2, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Haven’t received rewards points

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you. If you can post any specific offers you're looking for credits from, that will help.

Smwutches, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Haven’t received rewards points

I’ve checked my account and have not received and reward points for any of the numerous purchases I’ve made over the last two months

TACTICAL BEAR79, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Haven’t received points

StuartATrueRed, Aug 2, 2018
  5. Is this for any purchase of an Xbox One X or do you have to purchase one from the Microsoft Store?

XxJuiced_LS1xX, Aug 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You have to purchase it through the Microsodt Store so the program can track the purchase.

Smwutches, Aug 3, 2018
  7. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    For this issue please contact Microsoft customer service directly and make sure to have your order number handy, they should be able to assist from there!

Saeleth, Aug 3, 2018
  8. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Haven’t received points

Just wanted to check back in to see if there was a status update on your 50k points issue as the info may be valuable to others who run into the same issue

Saeleth, Aug 5, 2018
  9. i think so

TibialSnake56, Nov 3, 2018
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

Haven’t received points

11. Saeleth Win User

Haven’t received points

Just wanted to check back in to see if there was a status update on your 50k points issue as the info may be valuable to others who run into the same issue 😀
  12. Saeleth Win User

Haven’t received points

For this issue please contact Microsoft customer service directly and make sure to have your order number handy, they should be able to assist from there!
  13. Smwutches Win User

Haven’t received points

You have to purchase it through the Microsodt Store so the program can track the purchase.
  14. TibialSnake56 Win User

Haven’t received points

Is this for any purchase of an Xbox One X or do you have to purchase one from the Microsoft Store?
    i think so
Thema:

Haven’t received points

1. Haven’t received points - Similar Threads - Haven’t received points

2. Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase: Updated- within an hour of posting this, i received a a msg and code from xbox live***** Hello, on may 20th, i purchased season 8 of game of thrones and as of may 30th, i have not been sent my...
  3. I haven’t received my in-game item

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven’t received my in-game item: Hello, I haven’t received my 2 last in-game item for Sea of Thieves However, I've look the Xbox conferences on Mixer 3c44606b-e700-48ee-9272-fde07b40f750
  4. Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion: Hello i havent recieved my v bucks, i have gotten gold before but i was eligable as when i was signed in on my acc it shwed clearly the deal and i bought it so yeah thanks please i dont want to...
  5. 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you....
  6. Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.: i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. thank you dd9035ab-1e76-455d-92cf-edf77a779add
  7. Haven’t received rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven’t received rewards points: I’ve checked my account and have not received and reward points for any of the numerous purchases I’ve made over the last two months fd2df375-81f2-4e03-8ce8-e2b9818715a0
  8. Haven’t received my points for preordering destiny 2

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven’t received my points for preordering destiny 2: I preordered destiny 2 about a month before it came out and I looked at my statement for last month and I haven’t received the points. 73645d3b-6e42-4f3b-a737-6a3da5fd44b1
  9. Haven’t Received RDR2 $2,000,000 GTA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven’t Received RDR2 $2,000,000 GTA: Hi, I pre-ordered RDR2 on 01/08 and still haven’t received my code for $2,000,000 on GTA Online, any ideas? d7a6493a-a132-4898-b921-197e9b46ad03
  10. Haven’t received e3 Mixpot 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received e3 Mixpot 2018: I watched the entire E3 briefing on my Xbox through mixer logged into my Microsoft account and have not received my mix pot yet. I know I was there before the 1 million limit wasn’t passed because...